The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the heat never change uniforms or the logo
pimp.gif

Those Xmas jerseys aren't too bad
heat need to go back to their old jerseys..

hate the style of their updated ones (the same style as the present lakers ones.. hate those too)

I seriously can't wait to see what Nike does with the NBA All Star Jerseys, Christmas Jerseys, and quality of the jerseys. I haven't seen a single Christmas or All Star Jersey since 2002 that I felt excited about or wanted to buy.

I seriously can't wait to see what Nike does with the NBA All Star Jerseys, Christmas Jerseys, and quality of the jerseys. I haven't seen a single Christmas or All Star Jersey since 2002 that I felt excited about or wanted to buy.
The last all star jersey was dope to me but to each his own.

Why the hell Monty Williams get fired?
They trying not to waste Davis' youth on him. Don't want to chance Williams being another Mike Brown type. I don't blame them at all, I would have offed him a while back

Now they better not hire a re-tread 

Anthony Davis has reached this level with Monty as his coach. New Orleans has gotten better like every year under Monty. Dude won 45 games in the toughest conference in a long time. It makes no sense. Some of these teams just fire coaches just to do it. Ain't no Phil Jackson out there for them to hire, they'll just hire somebody that's not gonna do anything Monty wouldn't have done. Same thing happened in Memphis, they let Hollins go and they still have the same style but somebody else is getting the credit.

Not a huge fan of the new XMas jerseys but it is certainly better than the Eastbay Specials they gave out in 2013 and the First Name garbage with weird center justified chest logo in 2014.

Now if they would just give me back the Lakers Hollywood Nights without sleeves. :x

Sleeves ruin everything. Just ask Rick Vaughn in Major League.

Last edited:
Adidas finally put some effort into the Christmas jerseys. They're pretty nice for the most part. Now I'm curious to see the All Star jerseys, they were close last year.

Knicks throwbacks :smokin

Miami will have a camo jersey next year :x

Last edited:
I like the new X-mas unis too. Unlike prior iterations, I think these new ones actually have a Christmas-y vibe to them. I think its the script they used.

Last edited:

You're going to be let down then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom