The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would never receive that award now even with a similar season, the Media has changed so much and become so much more aware

The Royce White thing bothers me so much, not becuase of his condition or demands about traveling.

but that fact that he ballooed to nearly 300 lbs while complaining, it makes it impossible to take his likely worthy cause seriously:smh:.

Royce can go ahead and plan to play overseas. Unless he plays like MJ in Summer League no GM is gonna soon forget how he acted a fool even when the Rockets tried to work with him.

I like old school uniforms probably more than anyone but these recent designs by teams are just laughable. This is the top pro team in the world and some of these teams are trotting out uniforms and fonts/numbers that look like they are $15 Eastbay customs.

And your ASG look is evolving from this to this:

View media item 1534969
View media item 1534966

To me it's seriously hilarious.

Nostalgia talking again. :lol:

if anyone tried to do one of those over gradient-ed 90's era graphic design jerseys today it would look ridiculous and would go from curiosity to aboniation in like 10 seconds.

THIS.

pray to God they retro this MJ soon, probably my fav jersey of all time.

No MJ but you do got a few options coming up

View media item 1535328

Nostalgia talking again. laugh.gif

if anyone tried to do one of those over gradient-ed 90's era graphic design jerseys today it would look ridiculous and would go from curiosity to aboniation in like 10 seconds.

MAY BE. But I'm comparing to what has come out now. You unveil both those ASG jerseys for the first time today and 95% of america is choosing the '92 design.

it's just impossible to disentangle the 90's era design with, generational moments that are connected to it, like Magic's MVP.

If you don't like the minimal jersey design im sure the NBA will go back to the crap pushed out before, which skews more towards 92 and is significantly worse.

but no one could get away with air brushed screen printed lettering of thsat jersey it would look crazy. You might as well have Aliyah or Tupac face air brushed on there as well if you want to go full 90's. :lol::nerd:

Last edited:
I hope they never win another game.
OMFG 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These dudes are seriously trolling with a 52  yr old Jordan beating Lebron James.  Like seriously  34% really believe this, who in the blue hell did they ask
Obviously LBJ would win, no contest, but I think they were referring to Mike in his prime

Charles Barkley told a journalist his new deal allows him to host occasional non-sports on @cnn to talk social issues.
— rolandsmartin (@rolandsmartin)

May 13, 2015

Don Lemon, Stacey Dash... scoot

This is a bad look for black folks.

And that's why they keep putting his *** out there, they know he's gonna say some Uncle Tom BS. I like Charles a lot but when it comes to race he's a clown.

Last edited:
lmfao charles needs his won podcast tbh, hes a moron but i love the guy

and heard on xm this morming pierce might of ended his career last night, end of an era i guess:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom