The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait why is doc slander proof?

What?

We slandering him right now, all I'm saying is that he'll keep his job because the only that can fire him is Ballmer and I don't know if he knows better.
Ah I thought you meant he won't be held accountable by the good people of nt

Average at best coach, terrible gm. Still put together a team with more than enough talent to beat the rockets tho

Hawes has the west coast locked down. A Huskie drafted by the Kings who got a lot of money from the Clippers.

Hawes has the west coast locked down. A Huskie drafted by the Kings who got a lot of money from the Clippers.

I've resigned myself to the fact that Hawes isn't going anywhere and just pray he plays better next season. He really is a decent player. Overpaid? Yes. But fully capable of contributing on a consistent basis.

I've resigned myself to the fact that Hawes isn't going anywhere and just pray he plays better next season. He really is a decent player. Overpaid? Yes. But fully capable of contributing on a consistent basis.

he doesnt have minutes in the rotation

Last edited:
Doc lowkey is trolling. The amount of players he's signed that he either drafted, coached, or coached against while he was in Boston is comical :lol:  

Nabbing the players that worked for him once in Boston years ago is a substitute for doing actual GM work :lol:

So what former Celtics are hitting the market this year?

Heat were one number off from the lottery combination that would have given them the No. 3 pick in the NBA Draft. Not close for No. 1 or 2.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) May 20, 2015
The winning combination for No. 3 lottery pick was 7-2-13-10. The "2" knocked out the Heat and gave the pick to the 76ers.
Dudes wouldda been pissed lol

So if Minny is the new OKC... that means Lavine is going to be on Russell's level? 

I can't wait to see that 
laugh.gif
Lakers. Lakers are what okc was supposed to be. With nick young in the role of James harden
nerd.gif

Heat were one number off from the lottery combination that would have given them the No. 3 pick in the NBA Draft. Not close for No. 1 or 2.
The winning combination for No. 3 lottery pick was 7-2-13-10. The "2" knocked out the Heat and gave the pick to the 76ers.
Dudes wouldda been pissed lol
I would have actually liked the Heat with a high pick. They could have got Winslow and traded Deng for more depth.

PG - Dragic

SG - Wade

SF - Winslow

PF - Bosh

C - Whiteside 

:rofl:

Jamie should have done "Our starting five against the Lakers starting five has a ring." or "I don't complain much."

Last edited:
brooks turning down opportunities
eek.gif

well, I guess with the way the NBA rehires guys.. dude could just sit out there and get more looks 

people still want mark Jackson, right?

Brooks being mentally tired.  He should write a book or something.  If he goes out of work, he'll probably be gone for a while.

Brooks mentally tired of drawing up ISO's and telling his team to play hard, play smart and play tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom