The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogut played 500+ less minutes than Gobert.

Gobert didn't start at the beginning of the season right?

So I guess you could penalize him for not playing against the best offensive players the whole year.

Look I would have had Gobert. but other than Gobert and Bledsoe I think it's not some horrible list.

Its not like Kobe when he literally wasn't trying on d and got 1st team.

Chris Paul had a great year defensively. He has a fantastic case to make the first team, just like John Wall does.

Same with DJ.

Dudes don't know, I watched pretty much every Clips game and CP3 locked up everybody.

He was better than any PG in the league defensively in ISO's and one of the best against PnR.

Eric Bledsoe though? :lol:

Na.

Chris Paul had a great year defensively. He has a fantastic case to make the first team, just like John Wall does.

Same with DJ.

Dudes don't know, I watched pretty much every Clips game and CP3 locked up everybody.

He was better than any PG in the league defensively in ISO's and one of the best against PnR.

Eric Bledsoe though? :lol:

Na.

You also think Chris Paul is top 2 all-time so your thoughts on the matter are literally null and void.

The Clippers give up 1.7 points per 100 possessions more with Chris Paul on the floor.

Interesting.

He's getting by on flashy steal numbers and name recognition at this point. :lol:

Same with DJ.
You can't have 40% of your starting lineup on ALL NBA defense and be a bottom half defensive team. Or are they #15 exactly I guess

Last edited:

Eric Bledsoe though?
laugh.gif

Na.
Bledsoe had nice defensive stats and percentages but when I watched him I didn't necessarily think he was a lockdown defender. More like a hawking athlete

Are there stats that show that CP was the best PG defending ISO's and in PnR? srs question 

LAC was top 10 defensively in opponent FG%

Do you guys like that better than opponent points? I do

I personally prefer that, as its more reflective of the quality of defense you're playing rathet than just seeing total points.

Also, LAC was a top 8 defense the 2nd half of the season.

Beyond the numbers though, from a purely eyeball perspective he was fantastic. Guarding his position all 82 games, great mechanics guarding screen roll, and probably did the best job from that position of guarding the league's best from that position.

Bledsoe had nice defensive stats and percentages but when I watched him I didn't necessarily think he was a lockdown defender. More like a hawking athlete

Are there stats that show that CP was the best PG defending ISO's and in PnR? srs question 

According to Synergy,

He was in the 95th percentile in Isolation, the best mark among PG's with the same minutes, way better than Wall who's 20th percentile and Bled who's in the 60's.

Pick and Roll he was 65th percentile, better than Wall and Bledsoe.

According to Synergy,

He was in the 95th percentile in Isolation, the best mark among PG's with the same minutes, way better than Wall who's 20th percentile and Bled who's in the 60's.

But he's getting by on steals and name alone and shouldn't have been there. Come on man

According to Synergy,

Yeah all of that is cool but did you see that one game against Pablo Prigioni?

According to Synergy,

Nice info

Well, can't argue too much with that

Please provide links/pictures/proof of these stats. Can't seem to find regular season -- just playoffs.

It's on NBA.com, Jesus Christ. :lol:

You click the wheel, a window opens up, then you choose regular season instead of playoffs.

Very simple.

Last edited:

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS VIDEO :rofl:

Sheed's reaction, Pippen FIRING the ball into the stands like it's the hammer throw, the fans throwing Bill Walton dolls onto the court during a game in which Walton is a play-by-play announcer, and in the end the call being a defensive three-second violation, which is not even what Pippen and Sheed thought the call was:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom