The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Report: Mike Conley Won't Sign Extension With the Grizzlies http://t.co/VjY19E5Duy pic.twitter.com/XKnSHIKt8w
— SLAM Magazine (@SLAMonline) May 21, 2015
nerd.gif
Man, get this **** outta here. 
laugh.gif

You'd have to be a complete fool to sign an extension when the cap is jumping leaps and bounds and you've been playing on one of the best bargain deals in the league*. Non-story, unless Pera's goofball billionare *** doesn't want to pay him his market value when the time comes and decides to deal him before then.

*Memphis gets props for winning that calculated risk since we can now say it was a very team-friendly contract.

Man, get this **** outta here. 
laugh.gif

You'd have to be a complete fool to sign an extension when the cap is jumping leaps and bounds and you've been playing on one of the best bargain deals in the league*. Non-story, unless Pera's goofball billionare *** doesn't want to pay him his market value when the time comes and decides to deal him before then.

*Memphis gets props for winning that calculated risk since we can now say it was a very team-friendly contract.
Exactly. The article clearly explains that

For those of you who ever wondered if Bill Walton's TV persona is an act, I'm passing along an actual e-mail Walton sent, which I got from my buddy who directed The Other Dream Team, the documentary on the 1992 Lithuanian Olympic basketball team. I've had this for years, but it just occurred to me to share it now. This is 100% real:

Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:30 AM
To:
Cc:
Subject: The Other Dream Team - GD Facebook Post--please confirm receipt and acceptability, thanks, BW

PLEASE JOHN--CAN YOU PLEASE GET THIS OUT EVERYWHERE---NBA, ESPN, TURNER, AP---EVERYWHERE, thanks, please confirm, BW

Come gather round, please, for better than a real good time. There's a fantastic new film just out---THE OTHER DREAM TEAM. It's in theatres now, and like the Grateful Dead's THE OTHER ONE it's so much more than just a sports documentary or a song.

THE OTHER DREAM TEAM will illuminate, educate, inspire and entertain you in ways that words can never tell. It's a grand story of freedom, liberation, fulfillment, legacy, and the Grateful Dead all rolled into one--just the way we like things. The story line is incredible. The twists and turns of human history and drama are staggeringly powerful. The emotional roller coaster will change your life. And it's all about the people, places and things that constantly drive our lives but are most likely not in your current consciousness.

Please take a long strange trip with us. Like everything Grateful Dead--you will not be disappointed. The synergies are remarkable. People standing tall to overcome adversity while chasing their dream.
It's our story. And you're an integral part of it.

The fact that it all comes together and true in and to the end, while our heroes are ringing the chimes of freedom, will leave you breathless and dizzy with possibilities.

How does the song go ???

No, no, no--you can never tell !!!!

Is it the end or the beginning ???

Jock-o-mo-fee-na-nay !!!!!

Here we go !!!!!

Wont you come with me ??? and celebrate, drift and dream on the bus with THE OTHER DREAM TEAM !!!!!!!!!!

Wish we could get only some combination of Walton/JVG/Breen/Hubie/Marv/Harlan.

Would be :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Brent Barry and Steve Smith could do as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom