The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know man, you freaking buzz kill 
frown.gif

I'm sorry man. :lol:

Kobe playing for the Wolves in 2016 to link up with the homie KG and mentor Wiggins. :nerd:

Still remember Stack throwing up those airballs in Brooklyn a few years ago in the playoffs

Dude was sooo terrible :lol: one of the most blatant performances I've seen of somebody that needed to hang it up.

A few years back he came down to Carolina Beach and went to some of the beach bars that I know the owners of. He dropped a **** ton of money at a few different bars and left zero tip. They said he was a straight douche.

Last edited:
inb4 this turns into a should you tip at a restaurant thread

We been down that road before.... Not in this thread, but other NBA threads. Might even have been this season. I seem to recall that DatZNasty has some strong feelings about the subject.

Still remember Stack throwing up those airballs in Brooklyn a few years ago in the playoffs
Dude was sooo terrible
laugh.gif
one of the most blatant performances I've seen of somebody that needed to hang it up.

A few years back he came down to Carolina Beach and went to some of the beach bars that I know the owners of. He dropped a **** ton of money at a few different bars and left zero tip. They said he was a straight douche.
Yo...

How the **** do you have a damn story for every athlete? What you ain't telling us?

#WorldwideBucEm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom