The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boogie still loves Mike Malone |I

Can't hold a good man down for long ...
— DeMarcus Cousins (@boogiecousins)

June 15, 2015

:smokin I think a story of Karl and Boogie will come out next season. And then Boogie wants out of Sac.

Embid :smh: him and Noel with Milwaukee would be a good conference Finals in the future.

Lance on the Clippers :rolleyes I still won't believe in them.

Denver needs to send most of that roster out East please.

keep boogie happy by any means. good job Sacramento.

Now don't **** up this draft!!!!!!!!!!!!

can u imagine if they took Lillard over Thomas Robinson :x

Last edited:
If lance can't shoot 3's and still commits crazy turnovers then I don't think he is an upgrade over Barnes.
If Doc plans on starting Lance at the 3, RIP

If Doc plans on putting Lance back in the role that he flourished in, off the bench, AND bring in PP to start at the 3, you can't fault Doc at all

To get Lance for Barnes and Hawes is a come up. That is, if they can get a suitable starting SF

Boogie still loves Mike Malone 
tired.gif

Can't hold a good man down for long ...
— DeMarcus Cousins (@boogiecousins)

June 15, 2015

They were going to florish together, Vivek is a dip****.
QFT

@rck3sactown

YUP!

Now a report of Lamar Odom's Best Friend just passed away :frown: I feel for the dude. He hasn't been the same since that trade.

Ain't been the same since that *****

Dude came out and said the Kardashian family straight ruined his life smh. Lamar has had a TOUGH life man. Dudes been thru some of the worst things imaginable.

Last edited:
If Doc plans on starting Lance at the 3, RIP

If Doc plans on putting Lance back in the role that he flourished in, off the bench, AND bring in PP to start at the 3, you can't fault Doc at all

To get Lance for Barnes and Hawes is a come up. That is, if they can get a suitable starting SF

honestly think that Paul Pierce is going to the clippers, no way Lance would start at the 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom