The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc isn't trading away his son :lol:

I like the idea for LAC if it's Hawes and Barnes. Not sure if it's even worth it for the Hornets. Lance, although flawed and a headache, is still talented.
It's proven that Hornets management can't handle Lance though
Might as well trade to get back some value

NBA Live 16 looking real good this year.

Still can't believe Lance didn't work out in Charlotte. I never thought he was great but that dropoff was unreal.

I like the idea for LAC if it's Hawes and Barnes. Not sure if it's even worth it for the Hornets. Lance, although flawed and a headache, is still talented.

:lol: :smh:

idk if yall saw this dude last year or what but the kid was pure buns.

Lance and Kemba for CP...

do it Doc.

Last edited:
It's proven that Hornets management can't handle Lance though
Might as well trade to get back some value

Yeah, man. I know Lance has talent, but I'm not sure about giving up two rotation players to get him when Charlotte is desperate to get rid of him. If we don't pick up another player, we better at least get a pick out of it, along with Lance.

Yeah, man. I know Lance has talent, but I'm not sure about giving up two rotation players to get him when Charlotte is desperate to get rid of him. If we don't pick up another player, we better at least get a pick out of it, along with Lance.
Yeah Clippers got the upper hand in the trade
Makes no sense to drop 2 players for Lance if the Hornets are that desperate to let him go

:lol: :smh:

idk if yall saw this dude last year or what but the kid was pure buns.

Lance and Kemba for CP...

do it Doc.
Doesn't mean he's not talented. Guy has ADD and clearly wasn't in the right environment. But at the end of the day, he's still very talented.

Doesn't mean he's not talented. Guy has ADD and clearly wasn't in the right environment. But at the end of the day, he's still very talented.

tell you what get Phil on the phone and we will trade him straight up for Hardaway.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
, but I agree... I think Lance is still talented and will suceed in the right environment. Still a top 5 passing SG, but that's not saying much with the depth in that position RN

Lance would be the clippers answer to Swaggy p. Good chance he gets wife up to some random broad like Ariana grande or nicki by all star weekend

but i will take Austin over Lance.
This sentence 1.5 years ago would have given all of us a heart attack

So basically Doc already got the OK from PP that he's coming for the minimum 

Have Lance come off the bench to his original role and flourish

Can't be mad at Doc if he pulls those two moves off and keeps Jamal/Austin to split the MLE

Paul, JJ, PP, Blake, DJ

Lance, Crawford, Rivers

Just need to find another big body

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom