The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, The Media are really saying that Lebron's poor performance last night was on purpose and to "teach Irving and Waiters a lesson"

Yo man :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reggie Jackson is perfect for the Lakers.

Everyone else will play second fiddle in Trade talks.

Bruh, The Media are really saying that Lebron's poor performance last night was on purpose and to "teach Irving and Waiters a lesson"

The cocoon of protection that surrounds him is real, y'all think we be exaggerating but that **** is real :smh:

Kyrie is suffering, he ain't Dwade he needs the rock to be effective....Bron never played with a pg that needs to dribble.

Windhorst is wrong......Lebron has used this leadership style before......in the 2011 NBA Finals

The Heat learned how to be winners the very next year

Last edited:

Where do they come up with this ****? Not like yesterday was the first bad game the "King" ever had.

Man Listen...

Knight
Mayo
Jabari
Larry Sanders
Giannis
Henson
Middleton

Bucks lowkey my sleeper. One of the few teams in the cellar right now of the league who actually have talent. They are doing it right. They are moving in the right direction as far as building a competent team.

Man Listen...

Knight
Mayo
Jabari
Larry Sanders
Giannis
Henson
Middleton

Bucks lowkey my sleeper. One of the few teams in the cellar right now of the league who actually have talent. They are doing it right. They are moving in the right direction as far as building a competent team.

Mark Jackson agrees with you. Heard him say the same thing on the radio a few days ago.

Mark Jackson agrees with you. Heard him say the same thing on the radio a few days ago.

Yeah? I mean they seem like they get it. Unlike Philly, or LAL, or some of these other teams, the Bucks rebuild has actually garnered some traction for them. They've drafted well, and have LEGIT young talent. I just like how they are going about their rebuild. I don't think they'll be bad for much longer. It could happen as soon as this season.

Man Listen...

Knight
Mayo
Jabari
Larry Sanders
Giannis
Henson
Middleton

Bucks are always a team where they got like 8-9 solid players but as a whole aren't really going to do much of anything. Like a variant version of the Denver Nuggets. Pieces all look pretty good individually but not necessarily overall

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom