The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think if he really wanted that ring he'd sign to a depleted Lakers roster in the last 1-2 years of his career?

Man if he REALLY wanted that ring he coulda signed on a 1 year deal to any contender on a paycut.

Getting two first round picks, a FA this offseason, and possibly a FA in 2016  and some of the players we have now puts us right back in the mix. He's a loyal Laker so why would he leave?

because thats what people do, when it gets bad they give up and go elsewhere on a better team to win

Kobe aint going out like that

Lakers for life

I love Jordan but Duncan is on another level. I mean he's won a title in 3 diffrent eras. That's insane.
mean.gif

I can go on and on and on about a top 5 player in Tim Duncan so I wont. Instead I'll talk about Kawhi Leanord. This kid is gonna be something special.

He was built to play basketball. Great length. Gigantic hands. Wants to improve. Drafted by the greatsest sports organizations in the last 17 years,

Coach by a top 3 coach. Gets to learn from future HOFers Duncan, Manu, And Parker.

The Future is bright. :smokin

View media item 1248767

Chill you're going overboard :lol:

I agree with this post though but youre making it really obvious :lol:

Slow troll my friend.....slow troll :lol:

Last edited:
What is that fat *******blemish windhorst talking about. Lebron can't have a bad game without crazy *** defense theories.

Last edited:
You agree but I'm trollin? Truth is Kawhi is a superstar. I can't wait till he really gets to show what he's got, The Finals was his coming out party. Dont be suprise when the Spurs repeat with Kawhi winning back2back Finals Mvps. At age 24. :wow:

Too bad they don't want to resign him

GO SPURS GO
I love Jordan but Duncan is on another level. I mean he's won a title in 3 diffrent eras. That's insane.
mean.gif
Bonez is that you?

If nothing changes, could this be the worst ending to a career for a superstar of his caliber?
How could it be the worst thing if it continues on this path?
Have you seen his numbers? They are bad?
You need to quit man, quit.
You're thinking of individual stats, which is only one part to a career.

You don't understand the question. Next.

laugh.gif
Did you type the question in Spanish? No, I understood it fine. 
roll.gif

Spurs can resign him in the summer. There is no rush to sign him now. Plus they are also waiting to see if Manu and Duncan want to play again next year.

This could be both thier last years playing in the NBA. I don't even wanna think about that. I'm just gonna enjoy each and every moment. :smh::smh::frown:

Truthfully I would pay the man now

why are you guys singling out kobe?

steve nash pretty much had a career ending injury.
kevin garnett is wallowing away on the brooklyn nets a shell of himself.
shaq became a journeyman
jordan was mediocre on the garbage wizards
payton and malone joined the lakers
hakeem played for the ******* toronto raptors.

all the while, kobe is still performing at an above average level.

that kobe hate got you guys all types of sideways. ya'll serious with this worst ending to a superstar's career BS?

we understand the question, and its stupid as ****.

:stoneface:

You bring up some solid contenders for worst ending to a career.

But the key phrase to my question is a player of Kobe's caliber.

The worst ending to a career of a player of Kobe's caliber. So Nash is forfeit. So is Garnett. So is Payton.

Shaq bouncing around is pretty pathetic, yea.

Jordan doesn't really count because he put himself into his situation voluntarily. He was part owner, thought the Wizards needed help, and unretired to help them out but failed. And his motivation wasn't to ring chase or to chase a personal record. It was just to rub an itch.

Malone ring chasing is pretty pathetic but his Lakers team is better than Bryant's current one.

I don't remember anything off the top of my head about Hakeem's run with the Raptors.

You need to take a chill pill, my friend. It was a question, relax.

Looking a that list, everyone has pretty much one common trait about their careers. Pretty much staying a little bit too much beyond their prime. Kobe can still produce. You guys keep bringing that up, getting all riled and whatnot. He can still be the best player of a pretty good team. But every good player is staying away from him and his years of still being able to produce is being wasted. That's where I'm getting at and that's what's sad and where I was going with my question.

Last edited:
Suns v Grizz could be interesting tonight, but I see the Grizz winning by double digits. Going to be quite a contrast for the Suns to go from the Lakers to that Memphis D. Gerald Green will not be ready for T Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom