The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif

Lets clap for Rondo master of the empty triple double, one thing i will never appreciate is how bad he chases stats

Like no bruh your my pg I want you to start the break off an outlet pass not crash the defensive glass and the start the break giving the D more time to set up

Rant over, he is still hell of a player just never really seen a player chase stats this bad in a while

Courtney Lee returning to starting lineup was God send.

16-27 from the field in 3 games.
6-8 from downtown

Lee along with Pondexter are going to have to step up this year as role players to give the Grizz a good shot. We already know what Conley, TA, Zbo and Gasol will give. Also, need VC to get healthy. He's been limping around since the start of the season.

Lets clap for Rondo master of the empty triple double, one thing i will never appreciate is how bad he chases stats

Like no bruh your my pg I want you to start the break off an outlet pass not crash the defensive glass and the start the break giving the D more time to set up

Rant over, he is still hell of a player just never really seen a player chase stats this bad in a while

how is he chasing stats?

interesting. i think you nailed part of why i don't squeal over rondo the way a lot of other people seem to. i just couldn't put it into words

i can't say he chases stats that hard, but he does seem more preoccupied with his results than the team's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom