The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
steph 
pimp.gif

where is chris paul? 
nerd.gif

Under Armor doesn't make shoes for their players that match their jerseys. They put them in the most random kicks. Brandon Jennings be rocking lime green joints. Curry got on black n grey boxing boots.

Under Armor doesn't make shoes for their players that match their jerseys. They put them in the most random kicks. Brandon Jennings be rocking lime green joints. Curry got on black n grey boxing boots.
I noticed that too. So random. Also, Livingston got some bright red shoes. TF

With Red soles

Meh. I called us losing this game. Didn't think we'd get killed how we did. Oh well though. Hopefully, some lessons were learned.

Lets get through a long east coast road trip and some 4 game 5 nights before we annoint the warriors champs

Houston is going to give SA that work tomorrow, and then finish off the week with GSW on Saturday.

Let the Warriors play the Grizz first to determine if they can score that many points and out play a physical team

I think the Warriors' kicks are some sort of patriotic colorway.

Coaches are wearin' American flag pins and such.

Rck, it's about that time you do the honors.

good games tonight and a few good ones tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom