The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
With as much **** as we've talked already...real rap...i'm happy as a pig in **** that the nba is back. You just never realize how good it feels til its back. My team is in the dumps and I'm still loving watching hoops.

on a side not, me and the homies dont feel comfortable calling them the splash brothers, sounds sus. So we call Klay and Steph, Lightskin Powers. Been calling em that for about a year now lmao. **** cracks me up everytime I think about it. But we be with the straight face with it all day. Lightskin Powers.

Rck, it's about that time you do the honors.

good games tonight and a few good ones tomorrow.
what honors..... 
nerd.gif

edit: oh ****

Day 8 of the 2014-2015 NBA regular season, is officially a wrap 

(its day 8 right?)

(also sig check)

Last edited:
on a side not, me and the homies dont feel comfortable calling them the splash brothers, sounds sus. So we call Klay and Steph, Lightskin Powers. Been calling em that for about a year now lmao. **** cracks me up everytime I think about it. But we be with the straight face with it all day. Lightskin Powers.
Both names are suspect as hell. 
mean.gif
roll.gif

Loving the fact that the Kings are playing so well, but....

dat schedule coming up :x

10 of their next 12 games

@PHX
@DAL
@MEM
SAS
NOP
CHI
@NOP
@HOU
@SAS
MEM

on a side not, me and the homies dont feel comfortable calling them the splash brothers, sounds sus. So we call Klay and Steph, Lightskin Powers. 
dumb
dont report me again papi, this isnt despectful, they're like superpowers. because they're lightskin. its not a bad comment. dont tattle again homie. i've already been warmed playboy
i've never reported a single post on NT

on a side not, me and the homies dont feel comfortable calling them the splash brothers, sounds sus. So we call Klay and Steph, Lightskin Powers. 
dumb

dont report me again papi, this isnt despectful, they're like superpowers. because they're lightskin. its not a bad comment. dont tattle again homie. i've already been warmed playboy
i've never reported a single post on NT

so it was another sensitive NTer that told. Well, carry on then homie, nevermind I said anything.

If I've offended any lighter complexion posters tonight, I'm sorry. I mean, you are kind of supporting my point by telling..lol...ok that was it, last joke. its all love brothern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom