The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
why foul 
laugh.gif

Redick has 30 points while only hitting two 3's?

:lol:

jeesus

Last edited:
Dame always goes nuts at the end of close games. He did the same thing against the Kings last week and almost turned a double digit game into an interesting game in the last 2 mins. Dude should just yolo ball all game long like that 
laugh.gif

I'm gonna hit y'all with some more Magic-like wisdom - it's so much more fun when your team wins than when your team loses.

i know im a homer, but i would consider the Kings 5-1 (GSW, Portland, @LAC, @ Denver on a back to back, @PHX) start more impressive than the Rockets 6-0 record. Seeing that the Rockets have played the Lakers/Jazz/76ers/Celtics/and Spurs with half their team resting.    *shrug*

i know im a homer, but i would consider the Kings 5-1 (GSW, Portland, @LAC, @ Denver on a back to back, @PHX) start more impressive than the Rockets 6-0 record. Seeing that the Rockets have played the Lakers/Jazz/76ers/Celtics/and Spurs with half their team resting.    *shrug*

I don't disagree, but undefeated seems to be the way JJ decided who to mention.

You ain't lying. Being a team that other teams get up for is a *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom