The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this dude Rondo is the man. 

Dude isn't playing today because he's getting a screw removed that was put in when he hurt his hand.

WHAT? This man has been playing with a screw in his hand, holding it together, while it healed,  LOL. Gladiator stuff

Clearly it's not working. They got Isiah Thomas as well unless Bledsoe is a trade chip I don't get why they jamming the back court like that
They've played 6 games and it's clearly not working :lol:  these dudes in here

Thomas is a great 6th man, what's not to get. They can play Dragic and Bledsoe at either guard position. The back court isn't as jammed as people make it out to be

Clearly it's not working. They got Isiah Thomas as well unless Bledsoe is a trade chip I don't get why they jamming the back court like that

How is it not working?

Tell me how it is working? Have you been watching the suns games?!?!

It's sad Nash had to explain the difference between recreational golf swings and preparing-playing NBA games.
irrational sports fans have always been around, its just that, now the mass of people now have a platform to voice their errationalness with social media 

Swinging a golf club at the driving range is probably one of the last things you wanna do with a bad back.
Do you realize the difference between playing an NBA game and swinging a golf club

Don't be like those Laker fans
As a point guard, I'd think buc em would understand more than us
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rep'd

The clippers think they are going to win a chip with a wing rotation of JJ Reddick, Jamal Crawford and the decaying Matt Barnes?

They might as well try Reggie Bullock and see if he can play.

Tell me how it is working? Have you been watching the suns games?!?!
How can you tell after 6 games? They've looked fluid and unselfish thus far. They got a W against the Spurs, which doesn't say anything, because.. it's only 6 games in

It's a clown thing to say it's clearly not working after 6 games

need better wing defenders.

Absolutely. I've been saying that for years. Its been the team's biggest deficiency in the CP era. We've never had a versatile, long wind defender. I know those kind of guys are no easy to come by, but I still can't believe that need hasn't been addressed yet.

As for today, I have no problem with Doc starting Crawford. Something needed to change. I would have gone with Bullock if I was him, but whatever. Its certainly not a long-term solution, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom