The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought that was another 4 pt play for Jamal lol.

Blake really hurting his team by passing up these wide open elbow jumpers. Kills the MO of the offense and they go into scramble ball.

San Antonio is giving him that though.

Pop's minute management has working like a charm getting Manu and Tony back in the game with under 4 minutes left.

Clippers offence stalling when Blake and Deadre share the court will always be a problem, can't see them winning a chip.

Yup. Blake is sick and gassed. Doc got scared and put CP3 and Blake back in too early. I could easily see the clips in the finals though.

They're getting better defensively..but gotta start rebounding better

CP straight assisted Blake 4/5 times in a row and he passed on the jumper he's supposed to be money with now. Nah man

The team just doesn't work with Deandre and Blake sharing the court against really smart defenses, might have to try finishing with spencer hawes against those squads.

Last edited:
The team just doesn't work with Deandre and Blake sharing the court against really smart defenses, might have to try finishing with spencer hawes against those squads.

I disagree. They compliment each other well, and have good chemistry on the interior passing.

It's really on Blake to be confident with that Jumper. Can't be passing up 12 footers with 5 secs on the shot clock.

Hawed and Blake is a better combo spacing wise though. I agree with that.

Eh, outside of the Spurs, the Clipper front court has fair odds against any team. I think the Spurs still have the edge over everyone in the conference though.

Thats what you call nutting up. 

Blake single handedly ruined CP's Triple Double man, 
indifferent.gif

I don't think the time spent trying to force the ball to duncan is worth it.

The time>the difference in free throw percentage between duncan/the rest of the spurs.

They could have a ran a way better play if they had that 10 seconds back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom