The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the time spent trying to force the ball to duncan is worth it.

The time>the difference in free throw percentage between duncan/the rest of the spurs.

They could have a ran a way better play if they had that 10 seconds back.

They missed the FTs, so it didn't hurt them too much, but I agree. Took way too much time off the clock. If Manu makes those two FTs, it makes it almost impossible to come back. Even though he missed, they only had time to run a play with one option really.

Going need teams in the west to continue to take losses.. Muddy the waters for us til we can get reinforcements in however many weeks are left in all those 4-6 week time frames

Last edited:
Good game last night, Antidope. I knew it was bad news when we couldn't stretch out the lead in the 4th. Didn't see the total implosion coming though.

Like leemelone said, our whole team started playing like they were in panic mode late in the 4th and it killed us. Still, I liked some of what I saw from the Clips last night. They're definitely playing better, they just picked the wrong team to have a late game melt down against.

And as for tonight, Go Spurs.

laugh.gif

i know this isn't news, but the pelicans guards are terrible. i cant imagine anthony davis signing the max there, he runs the floor damn near every time only to see tyreke and gordon jack up josh smith type of shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom