The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROY shoots an air ball and you see why they want to trade him in year 2? 

this can't be life

#NT 
Bro why are you always analyzing every comment someone makes so in depth and then capping off your comment with #NT. Might as well just end your posts with #IThinkIKnowMoreAboutBasketballThanEveryoneHere

#NT

At first his shirt looked like a....   nevermind
i thought it looked like dwight howard too 
nerd.gif
nailed it

Bro why are you always analyzing every comment someone makes so in depth and then capping off your comment with #NT. Might as well just end your posts with #IThinkIKnowMoreAboutBasketballThanEveryoneHere

#NT
kill that noise B... 

you talking nonsense

how can something be over analyzed in two sentences.... 

aint my fault you all up in my comments thinking you know my tone .... and my responses can't be as sarcastic as the comments I reply to

The ball movement has been BEAUTIFUL by the Spurs. I can't wait for Feb/March when they're in rhythm.

Jameer need to go take a seat somewhere.... he trying to shoot his way out of 20% 

miss Harris tonight 

Tristan Thompson can play. You can see little glimpses oh what the CAVS could be. Waiters effort on D is better...

cory joseph is a really good player. he could really help a team looking for a backup pg
spurs deep, not fair

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom