The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@011781 care to wager on the ma vs being a top 4 seed?
nerd.gif
nope ... it's the West.... 1-8 could be decided by 3 games 

Branden Wright is low-key my favorite Mav.....  

Dirk is that dude but I just love Wright's overall athleticism and how he finishes around the rim... 

andddddd as I type this....

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

he just caught a oop that will be on Vine in 35 seconds 

VanGundy and Jackson telling like it is about this minutes being cut nonsense going on around the league. Spurs are too joined at the hip and that works for them.

--on another note I don't recall games in Cleveland being such a party the last 4 years. Now it's like every other possession there is some kind of music being played...

Last edited:
Just because dudes ball for the Spurs doesn't mean they'll do it elsewhere. #datsystem

Obviously, that doesn't apply to the stars, but to give an example, I really think Danny Green would go back to being a bench warmer on another team.

The key to the Rockets winning tonight is to keep the ball out of Nick Young's hands. He's the foundation of that offense and you can't let him get going. It was proven against the Hawks.

Yo this cavs defense is so bad it's comical. Like pros don't have a clue or just flat out lazy on these rotations.

Not going to get too excited about a blow out win against a Magic team down two key players, but at least the Clippers actually played with some confidence and purpose tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom