The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Honestly I think Kobe just hoops to stay in shape at this point, he doesn't care anymore. It's like playing pickup with that ex-baller at the gym who just comes down and jacks up shots every time

Kobe is so gassed and still shooting :lol: ... dude is really gunning for MJ's record

keep listening to the media :rolleyes

how is he gunning for Jordan when it aint even a record? he could be averaging 12ppg and still pass him this season. Hes gonna pass Jordan in December.... December brah...

Kind of refreshing though. In an era where the star players are all so conscious of their Field Goal Percentages and what not, he just doesn't give a **** man. That **** is terribly dope :lol: :lol:

He literally is throwing up 10 / 30 games left and right like it's nothing :lol: I love it man

kobe 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

shots on shots on shots

keep listening to the media :rolleyes

how is he gunning for Jordan when it aint even a record? he could be averaging 12ppg and still pass him this season. Hes gonna pass Jordan in December.... December brah...

it just went over your ******* head..

Kind of refreshing though. In an era where the star players are all so conscious of their Field Goal Percentages and what not, he just doesn't give a **** man. That **** is terribly dope
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He literally is throwing up 10 / 30 games left and right like it's nothing
laugh.gif
I love it man
Its refreshing to play idiot basketball? Nick Young, JR, Dion must be your favorite players.

wes playing like a top draft pick

mchale really needs to draw some plays. dude is too predicatable

Last edited:

VC tearing up gave me some real feels.

I spent a lot of time despising this man but I gotta let it go. The reality is I was playing hockey 24/7 like the rest of the Canadian kids until I got to watch Vince Carter defy gravity on a daily basis, then it was over; basketball had my heart forever.

VC along with Mo Pete, Alvin Williams, Dell Curry, Antonio Davis, Charles Oakley that Raptor playoff squad is 99% the reason im obsessed with basketball today so it's time to forgive and forget.

Big ups to VC/Air Canada/Half Man Half Amazing. :pimp:

feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom