The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of refreshing though. In an era where the star players are all so conscious of their Field Goal Percentages and what not, he just doesn't give a **** man. That **** is terribly dope :lol :lol

He literally is throwing up 10 / 30 games left and right like it's nothing :lol I love it man

Its refreshing to play idiot basketball? Nick Young, JR, Dion must be your favorite players.
The reason why Kobe can do this is because he has the Lakers organization by the balls and all his teammates are scared of him :lol

No other star player in the league is capable of doing this, there would be too much friction. Kobe knows he's untouchable

Lakers +600
pimp.gif

The reason why Kobe can do this is because he has the Lakers organization by the balls and all his teammates are scared of him :lol

No other star player in the league is capable of doing this, there would be too much friction. Kobe knows he's untouchable

Bruh don't respond to him man. Maybe if everyone one words him or doesn't respond to him he'll go away. Worst poster in this thread by far.

If you're down with seconds remaining, why would u run offense where Tarik Black becomes an option at any point? Yikes. Cmon mchale

Last edited:
Shabazz had a good game for the Wolves. Really love his energy. Dieng with a solid line, but needs more fluidity on the offensive end.

Prigioni looks like he talks with a mean lisp. And when did this dude Aldrich lose a tooth? Dude looks Kansas country through and through.

Knicks are pretty horrible, man.

Last edited:
Wes like yo, I want to be in the NBA. Somebody must have told him that he was getting assigned to bakersfield

If you're down with seconds remaining, why would u run offense where Tarik Black becomes an option at any point? Yikes

I know Kevin is Maligned on here like crazy...but do you really think he drew up a play for Tarik Black :lol? Plays get blown up, the ball ends up in people's hands. **** happens :lol

Bruh don't respond to him man. Maybe if everyone one words him or doesn't respond to him he'll go away. Worst poster in this thread by far.
:lol True, haven't really been posting in S&T lately so I'm rusty

Dwight loses eternal (yes I know he didn't play)

The reason why Kobe can do this is because he has the Lakers organization by the balls and all his teammates are scared of him
laugh.gif

Your right. I mean and its sad. This is just wack though. One of the reason why Kobe ain't liked.

a lot of nonsens at the end of that laker game :lol

dudes playing like park ballers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom