The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the clippers allow the miami heat to get back into it like they did with chicago they may end up losing another game
ny_g_magic-johnson2_mb_576.jpg

Pure speculation = informed now?
Speculation?

It's a fact that Lebron had issues with his shoes all of last year, and the publicity was bad for Nike in that regard.
 “I could wear them, but they don’t feel as great as I want them to feel,” James told ESPN.com  on Thursday. “So we’re redefining them, and I feel like this next round is going to be perfect.”

http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/lebron-james-nike-11-shoes/213031
Informed in the fact there is something wrong with LeBron, right now.

Speculation is that his shoes are again the problem, just as it is pure speculation that he was using drugs over the course of his career.
His sources are NT members "I heard" comments
laugh.gif

Logical he says
laugh.gif
Logical,  of or according to the rules of logic or formal argument suggests that perhaps we may discuss in an adult manner, exploring the possibility.

It is pretty clear that in your attempt to question the logic that is applied in this scenario, any more replies from me would simply result in my stooping to conquer. 

Last edited:
Napier will be around for a while.
Winners Pedigree
I actually appreciate that this Heat/Clippers game was chosen tonight. Haven't got to see Heat for a Full game yet outside of Highlights.

Last edited:
You still have yet to see the heat then mate

They just need to make it to April without Bosh going down and with a Healthy Wade(a Wade that can suit up that is) they could do something. They aren't terrible by any means, from what I can see

Last edited:
Napier will be around for a while.
Winners Pedigree
I actually appreciate that this Heat/Clippers game was chosen tonight. Haven't got to see Heat for a Full game yet outside of Highlights.

this game doesnt really count though. the team was decent when wade was able to play

Yeah. I don't understand people calling the heat "horrible" etc etc.

This is a 45-50 win team that could easily win a series in the playoffs

Yeah. I don't understand people calling the heat "horrible" etc etc.

This is a 45-50 win team that could easily win a series in the playoffs
only winning 45-50 games while playing these dleague east teams every night is horrible though 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom