The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i said, dislike Kobe and love LBJ. you are drawing the wrong conclusions. i am suggesting that people were too young to really understand why Kobe has gotten so many fans. why even a guy like LBJ would rock his shoes back then and now. guys feeling awed and shocked about LBJ doing so.

u see Kobe rocking Js, but not durants, or LBJs.

dont think so much into it,

Yes

It's the same transition when it went from MJ to Kobe and then to Bron. The hype behind Bron from HS was a whole other monster with the internet and social media, now that Kobe is on his way out the KDs Hardens and currys of the world gives ppl the opportunity to look beyond Lebron

Pretty much. But the same people who judge after 10 regular season games are quick to say "regular season doesn't matter", it's all about playoffs lol.

Anybody who really watches can tell you that it is a marathon and not a sprint. Yet at times, you can draw obvious conclusions from watching the preseason and few weeks into the regular season.

Look at LA with Dwight, fell way short of expectations. And look at the Knicks as the 8th seed when they had oakely, ward, spree, camby aka stine, houston going to the finals against the spurs. so yes, it is subjective in some respectz.

It's the same transition when it went from MJ to Kobe and then to Bron. The hype behind Bron from HS was a whole other monster with the internet and social media, now that Kobe is on his way out the KDs Hardens and currys of the world gives ppl the opportunity to look beyond Lebron

Felt short because it is obvious MJ has not given that nod and affirmation to LBJ. Guys who saw and lived through it could relate tbo. So as much as people wanna idolize LBJ, he is definitely over rated.in the sense that he shouldve had done a lot lot more!

Difft beat, difft era, difft generation. I will give you that. Until LBJ wins that nod from MJ, let alone his peers, which he hasn‘t, then he is that much far from being the heir.

People/Fans/Players tend to stick with the Players that were gods when they were kids. 

Nothing new here.

Clippers will blow this lead.

Nothing new here, either.

Last edited:

Screen-Shot-2014-01-19-at-12.52.52-PM.png

Anybody who really watches can tell you that it is a marathon and not a sprint. Yet at times, you can draw obvious conclusions from watching the preseason and few weeks into the regular season.

Look at LA with Dwight, fell way short of expectations. And look at the Knicks as the 8th seed when they had oakely, ward, spree, camby aka stine, houston going to the finals against the spurs. so yes, it is subjective in some respectz.

Exactly. Like I can tell you Philly and the lakers are bad, I can tell you the west is 9 teams deep where anything can happen off the bat. You can see trends etc etc...but drawing conclusions is silly.

Spurs, Cavs and Clippers can easily rattle off 10 straight, and all will be normal.

Felt short because it is obvious MJ has not given that nod and affirmation to LBJ. Guys who saw and lived through it could relate tbo. So as much as people wanna idolize LBJ, he is definitely over rated.in the sense that he shouldve had done a lot lot more!

Difft beat, difft era, difft generation. I will give you that. Until LBJ wins that nod from MJ, let alone his peers, which he hasn‘t, then he is that much far from being the heir.

True. MJ still says Kobe is the best today, a lot of the OGs don't respect the fact Bron went to Miami to actually get a chip. Look I've watched the MJ era the Kobe era and Bron era and I hate it when they all get compared but that's the media for ya

i wonder how they taught drose his lines since he cant read? maybe they showed him from the left because he has an earpiece in his right?

he just posted that pic or is that from months ago when they dropped?

That's what I was getting at. I'm completely out of touch with the shoe game and since I'm in class, I was only aware of the OAK-KC game

If the clippers allow the miami heat to get back into it like they did with chicago they may end up losing another game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom