The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Cole even get minutes for the Heat anymore? I don't recall seeing him last night. Is he injured or did Napier just take his spot?

Watched some of the Miami game last night, sheesh. Granted Wade and Deng are injured though. Let's see how great of a coach Spo is now. Dudes made it seem like he was an HOFer for sure w/ the clipboard when Bron was in MIA.

And I'd cop one of those sweaters for $40> :lol:

10 PPG without Curry is a little bit of an overstatement, a little shade even. I tend to forget I'm not allowed to exaggerate.
Kick rocks though, there are too many SG's ahead of Klay who have it all.

I'll give him 12ppg with a decent FG% or 15+ jack balling his way to under 40%, without an elite PG. He has gotten better but he's not what you guys give him credit for.

And the Beal/Wall vs Kyrie/Waiters can't even be discussed really, has Beal even played? I don't think so

Those sweaters are awesome. I'd rock one if I was a Kings fan.
pimp.gif

reggiepuppy_sweater.jpg

K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop · 2h2 hours ago
Hinrich, Gasol and Rose all out vs. Portland.

Also,

Mike Mazzeo ‏@MazzESPN · 2h2 hours ago
Updated Kirilenko post with @notoriousohm on #Nets trying to move him + some bad team stats in the last six games http://es.pn/11DyrRD

Haven't seen the Nets play in a while -- is AK47 completely washed or can he at least still play D?

10 PPG without Curry is a little bit of an overstatement, a little shade even. I tend to forget I'm not allowed to exaggerate.

I'll give him 12ppg with a decent FG% or 15+ jack balling his way to under 40%, without an elite PG. He has gotten better but he's not what you guys give him credit for.

And the Beal/Wall vs Kyrie/Waiters can't even be discussed really, has Beal even played? I don't think so
He played his first game this week and it was better than any of Waiter's games so far.

too many? list them.

Follow or read the thread Frisco. I listed them already.

AddictforSneakers, proof of this 17ppg.

So Beal will play tonight against Cleaveland?
Man I need to re-evaluate my lineup tonight.

And about what Klay could average without an elite PG is really irrelevant to me and was a side point to the main comment of top SG's. For arguments sake let me say I'm off with his PPG in that regard, I'm wrong there, Ok, Ok, but Klay could average what he's averaging now with Curry out or without an elite PG, it still doesnt make him a top 5SG right now, to me.

Last edited:
And I'd take Wall/Beal over Kyrie/Waiters then and now.

I was referring to the "who won", in all fairness, it hasn't started yet, or just did.

Wall is a walking DD though. Night in and out. Waiters is probably on his way out

Basing lists on hypotheticals is ******ed...

He DOES play w/ Stephen Curry. And statistics say he's a top 5 two guard.

Only sg that's better than Klay right now is Harden... and thats purely off of offense. Klay> Harden on defense

Basing lists on hypotheticals is ******ed...

He DOES play w/ Stephen Curry.

That my point. Me saying that was irrelevant to the post and was more shade than anything.
How dudes always want to reach to argue off the subject, is beyond me.

I know what stats say. Same thing they always say, not everything.
This isn't a right or wrong discussion in my eyes.
If you put Klay in there, I'm not going to strongly disagree or call you stupid, it's just not how I feel based on what he brings (outside of points) in comparison to who I have ahead of him.

Que the JD or one of his minions post saying "yall stop quoting this dude"

Frisco! How old are you, clown. SMH

Last edited:
And I bet stats wouldn't support him being number 2 behind Harden, they'd probably have him 2 behind Kobe and ahead of Harden., nah mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom