The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a tweet a few days ago, Waiters passes like he lost a bet.

You can see the pain in his eyes, I could only imagine if they traded him to a lottery team.

38% Usage Rating easily.

Just a poor fit, he brings to the table what the Cavs need the least (gunning) and doesn't bring what they desperately need (defense).

Last edited:
agreed. dude is a good shooter, but he doesnt have elite handle to create his own shot. as good as he appears, he needs steph waaaaaaaaaaaay more than steph needs him.
Best two way guard. Defensively... Steph needs Klay way more than klay needs him

So people admit Greek aint KD Lite but the same people get offended when he's compared to Batum?

What is his ceiling exactly
Why you act like that's crazy or something? As if the gap between both of those spectrums is close or something.

Obviously...saying someone can be the 2nd best basketball player...once in a generation type player is a little absurd. Nic Batum might NEVER be an all star. He's a role player.

So obviously there's a considerably large scale in between there. 

Last edited:
Best two way guard. Defensively... Steph needs Klay way more than klay needs him

klay, iggy, and even draymond take pressure off steph from guarding the pgs. however, kerr been letting steph guard opposing pgs more than mark jackson.
i still feel klay has the most talent between the two, given his defensive abilities

Last edited:
Screen-Shot-2014-01-19-at-12.52.52-PM.png
laughed at kickgamecray....

dude hasn't payed for a pair of gym shoes in 15 years.

mean.gif
 at dude who said LeBron is overrated 
Those sweaters are awesome. I'd rock one if I was a Kings fan.
http://www.lids.com/Shop/Ugly-Sweaters?link_id=UglySweaters

we'll wait for pics

edit: someone beat me to it. was looking on lids earlier and saw those and almost choked on my food

Last edited:
Julius Randle.
I should have known

Why you act like that's crazy or something? As if the gap between both of those spectrums is close or something.

Obviously...saying someone can be the 2nd best basketball player...once in a generation type player is a little absurd. Nic Batum might NEVER be an all star. He's a role player.

So obviously there's a scale in between there. 
So I'm asking you, if you're offended by the Batum comparison, where do you see Greek's ceiling then? 

I wish I could go for the Stepbrothers shot in the sweaters with my bros, but they're Lakers fans :smh: . They'll ruin the picture.
foolishness......

laker gear will make only enhance the picture; at the very least balance out the mistake you made of spending money on anything associated with the clippers

(no shots)

truuuuuuuuu

foolishness......

laker gear will make only enhance the picture; at the very least balance out the mistake you made of spending money on anything associated with the clippers

(no shots)

Riiiiigggghhhhhttttt.
laugh.gif
had to do it behind your 'bros ruining the pic with laker sweaters.....'

texted the link to my brother. they have an ugly sweater party in his office every year. hope it gets one.

Last edited:
Cavs interested in Norris Cole and birdman

Miami cavs.

LebLeb definitely the GM over there.

But if you're Pat Riley, would you do anything that might possibly help the Cavs? I think not.

Last edited:
Cavs interested in Norris Cole and birdman

Miami cavs.   Cleveland Heat
No way this happens.

Bron is gonna be seen as an ******* in a second. Dudes respect fresh off the court Fisher as a coach more than Blatt. He's just there. If they get them dudes, I wouldn't blame Blatt for checking his email during a game.

Last edited:
bron lame as hell b. They gon let norris run point and move drew to the 2?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom