The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys think OKC will play out this season once Westbrook and KD are back? Tank or make a run for a decent record?

How do you guys think OKC will play out this season once Westbrook and KD are back? Tank or make a run for a decent record?
Been saying for like two weeks now that I think OKC will miss the playoffs because they'll be in too big of a hole.

The Cavs play the most selfish ball I've EVER SEEN, and I've seen the likes of Tyreke, IT, and a young Boogie on the SAME SQUAD :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
The weight loss might have been a bad idea. Bron wanted to keep that athleticism instead of transitioning to being a low post guy....might need to go hop in the gym.

Don't think they're gonna tank.

They'll probably miss out on the playoffs because I don't think they're gonna be able to dig out of this deep hole they're in.

If they do get in the playoffs it will be as a lower seed 6-8 and none of the top teams want those problems.

Jordan Hill with perfect 7/7 from the field, 10 boards. Lakers down 25 
sick.gif

So do the Cavs even run half court offense? All I see is hero ball.

Everything I've read about Blatt says this goes against his basketball philosophy so I dunno what the issue is. Is he not explaining it well? Are the players tuning him out? Are the players unable to mesh? I dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom