The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible body language
mean.gif

Last edited:
Cavs suck

they still probably going to the ECF tho :lol:

They still going to the title. All of this is fun to talk about but I refuse to believe that this team isn't getting to the finals by default.

Wasnt there talk about about Durant going to the wizards? When do they have cap like that?

IDK about Finals, most likely though which is why im saying they look like crap but they still most likely taking the east unless Bulls are healthy come playoffs which could be scary IMO

Man I'm a waiters fan. He from the hood so I mess with him.

Needs to go to Philly, and all will be right. Look at how we view Wroten. (Even though I think he's good).

Evan turner lost a few mills getting traded from Philly...

wasn't sure about the JJ signing.. but damn I'm glad he's back... that boy balling

Felton may never see a game as a Mav..

Man, let us get these jokes off. I know what the situation is, but I'm here for the slander...nothing more.

But hey...

Young John Wall going off. :pimp:

If only the Cavs had a legit perimeter defender that could've slowed him down...

IF ONLY.

Meh. A lot of Wall's stuff came off of Screen Roll, Thompson and Anderson were laying off everytime Wall came off of a screen it seemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom