The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOnic is downright terrible

how they are still open is beyond me. they opened a few in michigan, of course when they just opened people went nuts but all of em i drive by everyday are seriously dead. the food is garbage IMO

@darrenrovell: Last year of US sales for burger chains: 1. McDonald's $35.8B, 2. Burger King $8.5B, 3. Wendy's $8.3B, 4. Sonic $3.9B (via @nrnonline)

Mind blown too. Sonic ******* sucks.

I knew McDonald's would be number one, but I had no idea it would be by that wide of a margin. God damn.

Last edited:
At least sonic uses real beef for their burgers.

That has to be the dopest life though.

Endorsement deals every month.

Company's sending you boxes of Free **** hoping that you are seen wearing it.

Check after check after check, all for putting your name on it.

tumblr_n24p8agI331toat5eo1_500.gif

Sonic lemonberry slush trumps anything at McDonalds by a mile. Their slushes and shakes are pure crack. Its one 20+ minutes away from me by my job and I stop there weekly

Sonic lemonberry slush trumps anything at McDonalds by a mile. Their slushes and shakes are pure crack. Its one 20+ minutes away from me by my job and I stop there weekly

This

Only thing that sucks at Sonic is the burgers everything else is fire and they still murder McDonald's

sonic has the worst burgers ever. The most overrrated slushes. Everything about them blow. Sucks too because my body was so ready when we first got them because of the commercials and word of mouth. Was disappointed from day one.

Nah sonic cream slush is crack....I don't mess with their burgers but they aren't bad.

I just go there for the drinks :lol:

SMH @Cavs.
These highlights though.
And they play Toronto,@ Portland and @Utah next.

These dudes are about to be 5-9 on the way to Denver next Friday.

It's hard out here for a King.

Feel as though the Thunder are in too tough of a conference to make the playoffs this year. If they do come back by the Friday december 12th against Minnesota, that'll IMO be too late. Between now and then, the only game you can pencil them in as winner are against Philly. Every game from now until the minnesota game they have a very serious chance of loosing. For them to make the playoffs, they've got to pick up some ground right here and go on some type of win streak which I don't see happening.

And this is if Durant is back by the minnesota game which is extremelyyy optimistic.

They are both described as well ahead of schedule and already working out together on court after practice and will join the team in non contact portions of practice tomorrow. People are thinking we see WB as soon as Friday the 28th against the Knicks. No timeline for Perry Jones other than everyone injured is expectedback before him (remember his knees are why he fell to us to begin with, some teams felt they only had 3-4 years in them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom