The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuse for Lebron. He keeps talking about building good habits but what kind of example is he setting. He doesn't have the luxury of a strong organization structure like he had in Miami where a guy like UD would call everyone out for not playing hard. Miami had Pat Riley, Zo, Spo, UD, etc that built a culture of accountability and set the tone early on. Cleveland, Irving and Love are used to losing and everyone is rightfully looking to LeBron to lead. Fairly or unfairly, he has to be better.

I dont see any team making him a number 1 option after this stint with the cavs, or for however long he stays with them

If he doesnt prove he can play winning basketball i find it hard for any team after this, to say yes we wanna make him our guy

No way in hell Love ever returns to top pf form

Dudes rim protection is basically an invitation for guard finish at the cup
Oh yeah, because that would be the reason for Kobe fans to say they would not want the Lakers to sign him.

Love is better than anyone that the Lakers have under the basket, right now.

Too bad the Lakers will never find out just how much better.

No way in hell Love ever returns to top pf form

Dudes rim protection is basically an invitation for guard finish at the cup
Oh yeah, because that would be the reason for Kobe fans to say they would not want the Lakers to sign him.

Love is better than anyone that the Lakers have under the basket, right now.

Too bad the Lakers will never find out just how much better.

No one brought up the Lakers.......

What is wrong with you?

Lakers desperately want to pair Kobe with someone but, for their good they should hope K Love doesnt go there that will only hinder they're cap space to remain playing losing basketball

This maybe the only time they dont go through an expedited rebuild

Lakers desperately want to pair Kobe with someone but, for their good they should hope K Love doesnt go there that will only hinder they're cap space to remain playing losing basketball

This maybe the only time they dont go through an expedited rebuild
The Lakers are not going to be able to pair Kobe with anyone, because nobody wants to play WITH him.

Enjoy the next two years, it is going to be fantastic.

I dont see any team making him a number 1 option after this stint with the cavs, or for however long he stays with them

If he doesnt prove he can play winning basketball i find it hard for any team after this, to say yes we wanna make him our guy

:lol: @ you thinking hes gonna leave the best player in the world to go somewhere else

:lol: @ you thinking hes gonna leave the best player in the world to go somewhere else

Well, playing with the best player in the world has caused his production to drop pretty sharply and hasn't resulted in as many wins as expected. If that keeps up all year, I don't the idea that he might leave is so outlandish.

Well, playing with the best player in the world has caused his production to drop pretty sharply and hasn't resulted in as many wins as expected. If that keeps up all year, I don't the idea that he might leave is so outlandish.

Its brons fault the ball isnt going in the basket for love

Its brons fault the ball isnt going in the basket for love

No, but it somewhat Bron's fault that, from what I've seen, Love's role on offense is just standing on the perimeter. And I don' that it matters whose "fault" it is that Love's production is falling off. If he thinks can do better elsewhere, regardless of the reasons, he might leave.

Nice timing.

jw_640.jpg

Its been a weird season bruhs. And we only about 15 % into it.
Didnt expect Cleveland to be this bad, didnt expect NYK, Charlotte & Detroit to suck, Toronto to be atop the East :smh:
Man the East sucks

Last edited:
Its been a weird season bruhs. And we only about 15 % into it.
Didnt expect Cleveland to be this bad, didnt expect NYK, Charlotte & Detroit to suck, Toronto to be atop the East :smh:
Man the East sucks
well geez, this is the one team you're supposed to expect to suck every year.

No, but it somewhat Bron's fault that, from what I've seen, Love's role on offense is just standing on the perimeter. And I don' that it matters whose "fault" it is that Love's production is falling off. If he thinks can do better elsewhere, regardless of the reasons, he might leave.
Do better elsewhere meaning being a #1 option again? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom