The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parsons signed that offer sheet with DAL first to try and increase his salary. HOU didn't value him at that price and decided not to match. Parsons goes to the Mavs, Rockets sign Ariza for half of what he's making. Parsons cries about how they didn't want him. Well if he really wanted to be there he wouldn't have signed the offer sheet and just gone into RFA this summer.

right, give a discount to a team that

a) didn't wanna offer you a deal before it got to this point

b) tried to make Bosh wifey first and make you the jumpoff

HOU tried him..

The plan was to sign Bosh and then match Parsons, and run with Dwight/Harden/Bosh/Parsons as their core, anticipating "ring chasing" vets to flock here like they did for Miami. So no, Parsons played himself, and basically made up his mind the night Mark Cubin put a roofy in his drink in the club before signing that contract.

Somebody playing this before the game.

Last edited:
It wasn't a discount though. He had a year left in his deal. He tried to overplay his hand and cash out early. It backfired.

He thought he was a #1 or #2 option and the Rox didn't see it that way. Of course they'd court Melo, Bosh and a few others before giving Parsons the Brinks truck.

HOU declined his 4th year option.. he could have been playing for them this year for a cool $1M..

mark probably said if you dont sign this offer by a certain time, he would pull out of the deal. the pressure was on bosh and dude was taking way too long. if anyone played themselves it was morey for waiting on bosh's decision. in the end, ariza fits into their system as well, so rockets fans shouldn't be mad. it's crazy how ariza saved morey's gamble.

there was probably a deal from dan fegan a yr earlier. bring dwight to houston and let chandler out of his deal early

Last edited:
Lol @ glad he left..

how did the team get better? at this point it looks good financially bcz their numbers are damn near identical... but how can you measure "better"?

I could care less about the Mavs success or the rockets really I'm just tight because I had some change on this game. it's all good tho. gotta exit this thread tho forgot how touchy you new NTers can be in here.
I kind of figured this was the issue for you.

I feel your pain boss.

We'll get them next time.

A.D. and Hayward combined for 74 and 22, Gordon got hurt, it was a good game, and the team that is more ready to win now prevailed.

Wildly successful affair.

Last edited:
Utah stays on my must watch list.

They give everyone a good game.

Gordon has Monta and Wade's all.

Last edited:
I'm not going to lie I'm not in panic mode because let's be real here they got 70 games left in year 1.

However I am a little alarmed.

Think Blatt is struggling with rotations

TT and Waiters look completely lost out there.

And the chemistry between Bron and Kyrie isn't there yet.

Overrated defender is overrated. But yea I watched inside stuff and didn't know Tobias Harris and Channing Frye are first cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom