The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

That 6-7 pf can guard opposing 4's much better than David Lee can
Don't waste your time with that dude ....
You still think Speights doesn't need minutes?

laugh.gif
 You hush man, for real

Don't try to make me look clueless because you are.

sidenote:I agree Victor, I said trade Lee before the season started, especially since Speights is solid.

This Speights thing has been the only things remotely close that's actually worked in your favor.  And this has been dude's hottest stretch in his career so congrats I guess.

Still a low IQ (just like you) player who takes awful shots and doesn't protect the rim.  Right now those shots have been falling but they won't for long. 

And I don't make you look clueless, you do that effortlessly yourself.

This Speights thing has been the only things remotely close that's actually worked in your favor.  And this has been dude's hottest stretch in his career so congrats I guess.

Still a low IQ (just like you) player who takes awful shots and doesn't protect the rim.  Right now those shots have been falling but they won't for long. 

And I don't make you look clueless, you do that effortlessly yourself.
Just shut up. Follower.

What have I been Wrong on, since Im' wrong on everything you should be able to name 5 right now.

GO

Beal with 7 TO's and Wall with 6 TO's :x :smh:

Klay still somehow managing to take more shots than a red hot Steph tonight :lol:

The shots Curry effortlessly makes would be bad shots for anyone else in the league.

GSW are pretty legit,,come PLAYOFF time San Antonio,Portland and Clippers will still prevail,,one of these guys will go to the Finals,,,not yet for you Rockets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom