The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great road win without 2 of our 3 best guys 
pimp.gif

Big Cuz doing it all

Every person that watched the Kings last year and knows basketball.  Take a scroll through last seasons Kings thread on here
Yeah I didn't pay too much to the Kings games last year besides streaming a few here and there. Always saw stat lines and saw a lot of good games from Thomas but always had a hunch something wasn't right since he didn't get re signed.

Yeah I didn't pay too much to the Kings games last year besides streaming a few here and there. Always saw stat lines and saw a lot of good games from Thomas but always had a hunch something wasn't right since he didn't get re signed.
Yea he is fools gold. His stats look flashy in the box score on a lot of nights but doesn't play any defense at all and most of the time his selfish shot chucking just hurts his teams offense

Last edited:
How are Pelicans games so empty though? They have up and coming team that has a shot at the Playoffs, with the "next Superstar" Anthony Davis. But every time i see them on TV it looks 60% full at best in there

Pelicans waived Casspi but kept guys like Austin Davis and Jimmer, and then went out and signed John Salmons 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Big tourist town like that should lead to even better game attendance you would think

Not necessarily. They haven't done anything to warrant fan attendance. They have AD, but he isn't a box office guy yet. They'll have to really start winning and push for the playoffs / make the playoffs for people to start wanting to see what's there. There's no real reason for the casual fan to come see a pelican game.

this ***** left because of "tightnes"

Rose ain't from the Chi he to soft to ever say he from Chicago
Rose would punk you and take your lunch money in front of your girl. He ain't soft. He's smart. He knows his days are numbered

Aside from his rookie season, Casipi has been pretty much worthless
That's what i had thought as well, i was actually mad the Kings signed him this offseason. But he has been great all year

glad hes back on the Kings. If hes playing well then im happy for him. I was a fan of his during his rookie year and he just played awful after that. With everyone else he rarely got burn. Hes obviously got some talent to still bounce around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom