The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do u play pg with no ball handling? Jeremy Lin I'm talking to u. Buc em>lin

Jeremy Lin is a disgrace to the position that I made the greatest to play in basketball.

yall wanna bash dudes like lin, chalmers, telfair, etc. but ya couldnt even sniff out a d-league invite or make a dime out of your "talent"

semi srs

Last edited:

Jeremy Lin is a disgrace to the position that I made the greatest to play in basketball.
yall wanna bash dudes like lin, chalmers, telfair, etc. but ya couldnt even sniff out a d-league invite or make a dime out of your "talent"
semi srs
roll.gif

Greek Freak covering 342421 feet in two long strides :lol:

i remember seeing jonathan bender up close in person and moving so fluid at that size and able to handle the ball like a guard. first time i seen a guy like that

semi srs

Yeah NBA level talent or pro level talent is just insane

Last edited:
Greek Freak > Bari

Was scrolling down to post this. Out of the four of them he is the best player now and may have the highest ceiling as well. His feel for the game is fun to watch.

Parker's insistence on shooting so much makes it easy for defenders. If he puts his head down to drive there is little to no chance he passes that ball.

Also, don't look now, but if the Clippers keep winning, NTs favorite CP3 is going to put himself in the MVP discussion. He's been playing phenomenally well the last six or seven games. We know about the assists and low turnovers, but he's also been averaging in the 20s and shooting like 60%. Curry and Gasol are the early frontrunners for sure, but CP3 may put himself in the discussion if he keeps up his current pace.

Considering he has a year head start, Giannis is supposed to be better than Jabari.

Either way, it's going to be fun to watch the two develop

Srs guy taking things too srs
'

meh, wasnt even trying to go at you, just knock you off your pet stool with your comment. you take it srs if you want :wink: hope u dont feel some type of way

Considering he has a year head start, Giannis is supposed to be better than Jabari.

Either way, it's going to be fun to watch the two develop

giannis hasnt had much coaching and is still considered "raw"
if anything jabari played at a really established hs and under coach k for a yr.
i still think giannis has the higher potential, but may take more time to reach his

Last edited:
Also, don't look now, but if the Clippers keep winning, NTs favorite CP3 is going to put himself in the MVP discussion. He's been playing phenomenally well the last six or seven games. We know about the assists and low turnovers, but he's also been averaging in the 20s and shooting like 60%. Curry and Gasol are the early frontrunners for sure, but CP3 may put himself in the discussion if he keeps up his current pace.
Nothing remedies a team's woes better than a East Coast road trip.

Nothing remedies a team's woes better than a East Coast road trip.

Couldn't have said it better lol. Only times teams lick their chops at going on the road. Need some W's...man when is Detroit, Orlando, Philly, Milwualkee on the schedule.

And y'all are tripping if you think Giannis is a better prospect than Bari. Bari has top 10 player in the League talent. Get him more minutes and touches...and look out.

I got CP3 winning the MVP by years end. Idk what will make NT more pissed. CP3 or Harden with the MVP lol.

Its hardens yr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom