The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that Cuban thing is dumb.  This proposal from Tom Ziller is actually very interesting and makes a lot of sense. Take a minute to read about how it would work. i think it's great. Kind of like football where the schedule rotates. and you play the 2 closest teams to you 5 teams per year

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/11/26/7280545/nba-schedule-reform-regions-map-playoffs

5-Regions-Map.0.png

Like this

i like how it kind of evens out the schedules for everybody on top of taking the best 16 teams to the playoffs. 

Because even if NBA got rid of the conference playoff seeding, it would be a step in the right direction, but the East teams would still have a cake schedule and be able to rack up a better record than teams in the west

OKC Thunder Waive Sebastian Telfair
Welcome back, Russ.
Awwsome you went to the OKC game?
Yep sat in section 106 was an absolute joy. I'm down here with my girl visiting her fam and her pops hooked us up with tickets like a boss.
pimp.gif

OKC has some of the best fans of any sports team period, great energy in that place.
Went to Bricktown afterwards and was drinking with Perry Jones and Roberson at a bar. All I can say is I don't envy them being NBA players in such a close knit city, dudes were getting stalked.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's a top notch thing to do by your girls family, glad you enjoyed yourself while in town man.

Can't wait to see Craig byke

Memphis being in the Western Conference still bugs me

Last edited:
Marc would be retired before Memphis left the WC, or any changes happened alignment wise

Last edited:
People just knew Russ was gone.
It's like they forgot he could come back.

He chipped a fingernail, KD had his dogs operated on.

OKC only needs one of them in the Regular Season.

People thought KD did a good job last year without Russ, watch Russ.

huge fan of marc gasol but byron scott said that he's "the best center in the nba and its not even close"

so there go his chances of being the best center in the nba 
tired.gif

huge fan of marc gasol but byron scott said that he's "the best center in the nba and its not even close"

so there go his chances of being the best center in the nba |I

Meh. Not even Byron can **** that up. Marc is the best C. DMC second, then Dwight.

I think the "not close" comment comes from Gasol's track record.

Dude has been in it for the last 5 years, against the best, in the Playoffs.

Dwight and DC couldn't carry his bags in that aspect.

It speaks volumes.

O
I think the "not close" comment comes from Gasol's track record.
Dude has been in it for the last 5 years, against the best, in the Playoffs.

Dwight and DC couldn't carry his bags in that aspect.
It speaks volumes.

Dwight brought a team to the finals.
He was the only reason why the Houston Portland series was even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom