The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Boston is gonna lose. Three straight possessions with Rondo shooting it

Now it's four :lol

Five :lol :lol :lol

Rondo does not care

Last edited:
What's wrong with the Bulls defense this season?

I've noticed a trend. First 3 quarters are always high scoring and the last quarter barely reaches 40 points

Last edited:
This is why Rondo was never...and will never be the best point guard in the NBA. You CANNOT be an NBA point guard and be a liability at the Free Throw line.

This game was totally Rondos fault. A comedy of poor decisions and shots from all around.

You guys always act surprised at Tommy like he's not an 80-year-old man who's been employed by the Celtics for 58 years. :lol

:rollin

I already expect most non tnt and non ESPN commentators to be kinda homers, so it's not even that.

But I feel like Boston's color guy never talks. There seems to be a lot of extended silences. Imagine that, a commentator that doesn't talk.

pure comedy that boston lost that game.

damn there's some good joint tonight. I'll be at the detroit/milwaukee game in a little bit. Dvring the gsw and charlotte joint and the lac/rockets joint and the return of Hustle Westbrook. And then my lakers later. yesssssss

had to hand out a few reps.. but ummmmm I still cant believe what I just read from certain people on here.. we got known classics.. standard bearers.. being questioned..

got me looking at my screen:

I am disappoint:

9-28 at the line this season. 32%.
Goodness.
sick.gif

Was gonna say that's Andre Drummond-esque but he's FT Shooting% is almost 50.

lol.  It's not like i hate it or think people that like Star Wars are dumb. It's just something i don't care for and probably won't watch again

All right. Fair enough.

But just out of curiosity, you do like ketchup right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom