The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Darnell Mayberry, Reggie Jackson averaged 20.2ppg, 5.2rpg and 7.8ap in the games he started this year.

i don't get how byke = back but whatever. this must be how CP feels
Embrace the byke lyfe, we embraced Knicks Tape
embrace star wars.
Nah I'm good those movies suck. It's annoying that there's three threads on the front page of general about that nonsense.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah I'm good those movies suck. It's annoying that there's three threads on the front page of general about that nonsense.

Says the guy who thinks the Hunger Games movies are the best thing ever....

And for the record, I don't get the Byke think either.

Last edited:

Says the guy who thinks the Hunger Games movies are the best thing ever....

And for the record, I don't get the Byke think either.
Hunger Games Trilogy/Quadrilogy> Every other trilogy, even Batman. Definitely that Star Wars garbage. 

Star Wars sucks especially the old ones. 

Last edited:
Meh. Personally I don't think he is the best center in the league because he has the physical abilities but he doesn't use it. Plus dude waited this long into his career to develop/learn post moves and such. He isn't as dominant as he should be. At this point he is settled on being great center rather than the best. There are cats who don't have his athleticism yet they seem more dominant than him.

So you knock him for not living up to standards based on his athleticism that YOU set for rim...rather than what he actually does on the court. Got you. That's like me saying Marc SHOULD be a better rebounder b/c he's 7'2.

Idk how those cats SEEM more dominant than him when they haven't done or do what Dwight does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom