The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
NextMemorableHeterodontosaurus.gif

shorty ready for a real ***** now.

kobe be pouting in presss conferences now lol. he be scratching and fidgeting and **** hahaha

About time my guy Drummond had a monster game.

Dude's FG% is down like 16% from last season, :\

Last edited by a moderator:
My dude Evan Fournier aka lightskin ksteezy is also having himself a nice season so far.

Watching Blake every night is fun but I'll never understand how he gets that terrible *** jump shot release on the way down to consistently go in. I'll never understand how he gets so much production out of that ugly unpolished *** post game. His free throw technique is even worse. His skills are catching up to his athleticism I would like to see more though. He's still really just putting his head down and lowering his shoulder, using his power more than anything in the paint. Refine something please.

Speights was putting up 10pts per game on like 6 minutes, a polished 10 too not the fluff stuff.
I was more surprised at all the GSW fans that trashed dude, even though he was balling From game 1, and with Lee hurt again, Outside of Bogut he was their only man with decent size.
Draymond like a 6'7 PowerForward man. If Curry/Klay shot isn't falling, good luck with that front court.
Dudes hating on him hadn't been paying attention to him, don't watch GSW, or just don't like me.

Tho it was the Knicks russy is a bad man. Rose looked solid out there too. Now we need kd n melo back

That Thunder game last night reminded me of when Ibaka came back in the Western Conference Finals last year. Team amped up, crowd amped up, and the Knicks (especially without Carmelo) didn't stand a chance.

Unfortunately, they don't get to play the Knicks 65 more times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom