The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no idea who's family it was. he came over to our tunnel side and was talking with Ariza for a long time, then Ariza pointed out people in the crowd.

Let's take a look at Shaq's per 36 minutes stats in 2000; 29.2 points (63.7 TS%) and 10.3 rebounds.

Oh wait, that's Mo Speights' per 36 stats so far this season. :lol:

Let's take a look at Shaq's per 36 minutes stats in 2000; 29.2 points (63.7 TS%) and 10.3 rebounds.

Oh wait, that's Mo Speights' per 36 stats so far this season.
laugh.gif
per 36 means nothing

Games between teams with winning records, through Friday 11/28

View media item 1280837
Best records:

Raptors 6-3
Warriors 5-2
Grizzlies 5-2
Spurs 5-3
Rockets 4-3

Best Offense:
1) Grizzlies
2) Raptors
3) Hawks
4) Heat
5) Mavs

Best Defense:
1) Warriors
2) Rockets
3) Bulls
4) Spurs
5) Grizzlies

Overall:
1) Grizz
2) Warriors
3) Raptors
4) Rockets
5) Blazers

Last edited:

Thought these vids were pretty cool. Kind of funny how pro athletes use NikeID. Like, they can't get someone from Nike to do customs? Especially being a Trail Blazer, gotta think they could cater to him lol

Robin Lopez sharpie-ing his shoes 
laugh.gif

Crazy job to have but I think would be pretty cool

Last edited:
@RaptorsMR: Update on @Raptors DeMar DeRozan. Tests revealed torn left adductor longus tendon. No timetable for return to bball activity. #rtz

:smh: :smh:

GSW/MEM WCF incoming.
Warriors and Grizzlies off to great starts.

Kerr and Joeger flourishing right now.

Still too much season left to pencil those two into the WCF. Wouldn't mind that matchup at all though

Still say the Spurs are the overall favorites

Still think the Thunder will be in the thick of things even though they might not look the part until the very end of the year

Memphis though, always a threat because of their team D and post presence offensively. Conley has been making the turn even last year to a top flight PG. He also likes to play defense. I have them second.

Golden State, Clippers are my next.

Houston and Portland I hold a bit less highly but they could sway me. If or when Parsons starts showing out I'll elevate Dallas to Warriors/Clippers tier.

Start James Johnson, slide Ross to the 2, and I don't think we will lose that much. Some of Derozan's possessions have to be given to JV.

I actually don't think the Raps take a major step back either. Seem to be locked in to their system and the other east contenders have their own issues. Lowry bout to feast even more now.

I believe OKC will still make the WCF's but I don't want to play the Grizz in the 1st round again
You'll probably have to play either Memphis or SA, which sucks. Regardless, most likely every round in the west will suck anyway

Last edited:
^if they make theplayoffs, that means they are playing red hot ball. wouldnt surprise me at all if they do and knock off whoever they play.
they would be playing near .700 ball from here on out
whether you play mem/sa in the first rd doesnt matter. eventually have to meet up and defeat these teams

tough break for the raps, but they play in a weak east. they will be fine

Last edited:
^if they make theplayoffs, that means they are playing red hot ball. wouldnt surprise me at all if they do and knock off whoever they play.
they would be playing near .700 ball from here on out
Damn, .700 ball? They only like 5 games out right now, is .700 really correct?

Like A-Friend posted, their schedule coming up looks really favorable. I don't see why they couldn't catch the 8th seed even by the end of that stretch. Which is exactly when KD will probably return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom