The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol this college basketball team thing again. Anyone who thinks they could beat any nba team is crazy. More than half of that team will never play nba basketball because they aren't good enough.

Also I don't have access to a computer and won't for a few days so can't update the thread title. My apologies

You rocking a razr?

@RJinVegas: FIRST TIME #76ers favored this entire season: Philadelphia -6 over #Knicks

:rofl:

thread title is fine as it is
laugh.gif
yes, it will remain accurate every day

FIRST TIME #76ers favored this entire season: Philadelphia -6 over Knicks

(rjnvegas)

laugh.gif

Last edited:
the curry sister won't be :wow: to the average dude but if you look more closely, she's hardly wearing any make up, plays collegiate volleyball, comes from a good family, etc.

i would eat it like groceries

the curry sister won't be :wow: to the average dude but if you look more closely, she's hardly wearing any make up, plays collegiate volleyball, comes from a good family, etc.

i would eat it like groceries

Word. You can tell legs and backside are nice.

Not as hot has her mom's, but not bad. I wouldn't say no.

:evil: same

BTW, did you smash Vivica? :nerd:

But Westbrook can also be unnecessarily harsh on reporters. One night, a game ran late. Darnell Mayberry, the Oklahoman’s senior Thunder reporter, was up against deadline. He brought his laptop into the locker room to move quotes directly from the players’ lips to his copy. Mayberry sat in a chair in front of an empty locker. Westbrook saw him and told him the chairs were for players only.

Mayberry got up. But then a funny thing happened. Backup point guard Reggie Jackson took his chair, wheeled it across the locker room, and offered it to Mayberry. Remember that when you wonder why Jackson now plays for the Pistons.

:rofl:

Last edited:
well that's a good sign, should mean waiters, lamb and pj3 are gone this offseason.. especially lamb and waiters

Last edited:
It's funny cause it's not like Kentucky is a team FULL of mega talents. They have MAYBE 3. Towns, WCS, and MAYBE Booker. Booker might be nice but he'd be 100% food if he stepped onto an NBA court right now. Everyone else isn't even close to a mega talent and has a ton of work to do before they can get to a high level.
A team of college all stars beat the Dream Team tho. I'm not trying to troll. 

Could Kentucky beat the Spurs/Cavs? Definitely not....but neither can the 76ers. Lmao

I bet Reggie and Russell squared up at least once in practice
found it:

Darnell Mayberry @DarnellMayberry  ·  Mar 15

I've noticed this year that Westbrook DOES NOT like when teammates shout for the ball or clap their hands at him when they're open

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom