The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

He def stepped out
laugh.gif
Can't blame the ref though, if I 'm him I swallow my whistle on that play too 
pimp.gif

Injuries are a concern, that's why he dropped to 3rd pick. I'm more concerned about the potential fit between Embiid and Noel. Playing two Cs together never seem to work (unless you consider Timmy D a C).

As much as I would like for it to work, I honestly don't see it.

Might hamper the development of both players giving KAT an edge...

Last edited:
Not a fan of the sixers pairing Noel and embiid together.. Wish they were able to get number 1, draft towns.. Then trade one of the bigs for another high pick

Not a fan of the sixers pairing Noel and embiid together.. Wish they were able to get number 1, draft towns.. Then trade one of the bigs for another high pick

It's not ideal but if Noel has developed a little jumper we might be okay for another year with that pairing. If not, we have Saric in our back pocket. But I really think Noel could be a future DPOY

Injuries are a concern, that's why he dropped to 3rd pick. I'm more concerned about the potential fit between Embiid and Noel. Playing two Cs together never seem to work (unless you consider Timmy D a C).

As much as I would like for it to work, I honestly don't see it.

Might hamper the development of both players giving KAT an edge...

:lol: i dont see how it hampers Embiid's development, honestly i dont see Noel on the 76ers roster past the trade deadline, for some reason

KAT may play with someone the same skill set as Noel in Dieng if he goes to Minny

• Flip Saunders and his scouting staff are debating that question, and perhaps will do so right up until near draft night. 'Wow, it's a debate?' Calipari said. 'It seems lilke that would be the only city there would be a debate in.' Saunders loves Okafor's footwork and fundamentals -- so advanced at such a young age, 19 -- and at the moment appears to still favor him. Calipari, though, backs his own guy because of what he defines as Town's versatility: A big man with a guard's shooting range, who can defend the pick-and-roll prevalent in today's NBA block shots and score both inside and outside. And the topper, it seems, to Calipari is this: 'The greatest thing for Minnesota if they choose to pick him is, he wants to be there,' he said. 'You can take either guy and maybe Jahlil feels the same way, I don't know. I just know Karl Towns, if they choose to take him, wants to be there.'"
"Karl's the one guy who's like, `I'm fine with Minnesota, I'd like to be in Minnesota,' " Calipari said. "There's no, like, "Well, I could go to the Lakers.' That isn't who he is.That isn't his family, either. As soon as the lottery balls hit, he called me and said, `Coach, I'm good in Minnesota, I'm fine there.' "
And he's right. We are the only city that is actually debating this...
mean.gif

flip pls

http://www.startribune.com/calipari-on-karl-towns-and-wolves-wow-it-s-a-debate/306292951/

if all these guys pan out we could see a heavy transition in the NBA from a league dominated by PGs back to one dominated by traditional centers.

I hope I'm wrong but I see a lot of Thomas Robinson in randle

TR is a solid player off the bench but got drafted way too high and thought he was mini lebron.

Randle's gonna play that point forward Lamar Odom role for LA, something Thomas Robinson was never gonna do.

Last edited:
TRob dominated in college using his size in strength, in the NBA there were guys who are bigger & stronger than him so he struggled.

hope he could find a spot on a team as a hustle guy..

Back
Top Bottom