The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Last thing for yall saying the 76ers are good with this plan, the warriors won the finals with 4 starters they acquired on draft night, and 1 through free agency

Of those 4 drafted by the warriors, non were top 5 selections, hell one was even drafted in the second round

The 76ers need to focus not on acquiring the top 3 picks by this blatant ugly tankling, and just make the most of their selections

Last thing for yall saying the 76ers are good with this plan, the warriors won the finals with 4 starters they acquired on draft night, and 1 through free agency

Of those 4 drafted by the warriors, non were top 5 selections, hell one was even drafted in the second round

The 76ers need to focus not on acquiring the top 3 picks by this blatant ugly tankling, and just make the most of their selections
bruh im pretty sure thats what every nba team should do... doesnt always pan out that way. Shoutout Otto Porter

You can argue what GS did is an anomaly. When you want to build through the draft, you want to have the best potential picks possible. How many second rounders actually blossom into great players?

I'm just saying, just due your due diligence(scouting) and have patience is what the 76ers should be doin

How i see it, Draymond wouldn't become what he is today if he was drafted a 76er, they would of shipped him out after a season or 2

It can be done tho if they would attempt to be competitive, by signing free agents and such

Last edited:
The goal is to get the best possible player, you're due dilligence goes into selecting him. If you're constantly picking 5-9, or relying on 2nd rounders, you're not in the position to draft the best player. You can catch a break, come up with a steal, etc. but your best option comes from picking in the top 3.

People don't understand how lucky the thunder are.

That's not something you can replicate.

They drafted 3 - top 10 players and a top PF.

Not to mention Reggie Jackson / Adams / etc....

I give the thunder the props for that, because they selected those players and many thought those were reaches.

But Brooks isn't a good coach and I think those players were gonna flourish regardless.
This.

And not just 3 top 10 players but 3 legit MVP candidates. All taken back to back to back 
sick.gif
. ****'s literally unreal.

Like Presti was playing 2k and already knew the overall or sum **** 
laugh.gif

How about Porzingis? Or Kris... 

Pretty sure people just call him Zinger because they can't be bothered to spell his name correctly 
laugh.gif

People don't understand how lucky the thunder are.

That's not something you can replicate.

They drafted 3 - top 10 players and a top PF.

Not to mention Reggie Jackson / Adams / etc....

I give the thunder the props for that, because they selected those players and many thought those were reaches.

But Brooks isn't a good coach and I think those players were gonna flourish regardless.
True.  That was insane.

But I think Brooks was good at development if not playoff-level in game coaching.  The results indicate that.  As you said lots of young players thrived there, not just the sure stars.  

Hope LA or NY takes Kris. He's bound to fail if he goes there.

Meanwhile...Mudiay slides to Denver at #7. What a wonderful night that will be.

Back
Top Bottom