The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

if he's gone before 4 it won't tempt Phil to pull the trigger on him, also it means Okafor or Russell falls to us
it was a joke

cuz the knicks make bad decisions

i want to see the knicks prosper. Melo deserves one last playoff run at least

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm late as hell but I never knew this kid was dangelo russell
laugh.gif
My youngin' Rashawn 
wow.png

Chad ford drove the Exum hype train last year too....be careful with him. He finds a foreign "unknown" player and hypes him up.

I'd be weary of that.

Kris is known tho, had a great season in Europe and had the best workout of anybody. He's the truth and the more I think about it the more I think he less of a risk than SuperMario. :\

Strange to see Krizzly Bear rise to a possible top 5 pick,

especially since the Thunder apparently promised to take him before he pulled out last year...

How many promises did the thunder make?

I don't believe a promise is made til the guy starts pulling out of workouts.. Like Mitch and Reggie

No clue if that applies or not to dude

My favorite promise has to be Dion Waiters to the Cavs. I remember draftexpress trolled him and asked him about the Suns promising him at like 11. That was his original range. He just laughed. Dude ended up going 4 :lol:

Cavs are idiots, Waiters was and will always be a bum.

Drummond was right there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strange to see Krizzly Bear rise to a possible top 5 pick,

especially since the Thunder apparently promised to take him before he pulled out last year...
How many promises did the thunder make?

I don't believe a promise is made til the guy starts pulling out of workouts.. Like Mitch and Reggie

No clue if that applies or not to dude
I may be a bit inaccurate in using the word "promised",

I recall them being reported to have significant interest in him.

He was showin' up on mocks and such, 

on the Thunder board I frequent, we were discussing him significantly.

"Who the **** is Kristaps Porzingis?"

@benchwarmerdan: According to Berman, Knicks already held a private workout with D’Angelo Russell last week on June 11th.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Russel x Hardaway x Melo would be fun to watch. Too bad Knicks need a 5 more than they need a guard. Any good big men on the market in FA that would wanna play with that Cancer named Melo?

The Knicks need everything besides a scoring forward.

A PG and defensive center are the two biggest priorities.

At this point I don't even care. Go with either PG who is available to you, go with WCS to fill the obvious needs... or hell, swing for the fences if Porzingis is there. Whatever, man.

is there enough value in the Knicks pick to maybe trade it away for a collective of players that could help the rebuild in NY?

Back
Top Bottom