The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

roll.gif
roll.gif

:rofl: @ the video.

This just came in.

Keith Pompey ‏@PompeyOnSixers · 13m13 minutes ago
#Timberwolves tell Karl-Anthony Towns they will draft him No. 1 reports @AdamZagoria

And yet we will still have to sit through 20 minutes of "Deliberation" before this pick is announced on TV

Last edited:
now the lakers and sixers will be the surprise of the draft for top 4 pick still think the lakers will pick okafor but not so sure on philly... maybe russell?

I have a weird feeling the Kings are going to **** the whole draft over. :lol:

Last edited:
idk too much about D'Angelo Russell but I guess it's a cool pick if he goes to the Knicks., I feel weird about this entire Knicks situation.

but yeah the Thunder seem to be winning again., maybe Cameron Payne?

Towns
Okafor
Russell
Porzingis
Winslow
WCS
Mudiay

Is my take. Mudiay falls because Knicks don't take him at 4, Magic don't need him, Kings likely try to trade for Lawson or take Rondo in FA & Mudiay ends up in Denver because they are trying to trade Lawson.

Goes about the same, could slide Mario into #5 for the Magic instead of Winslow is they want a more offensive player.

If Knicks go PG then

Towns
Okafor
Russell
Mudiay
Porzingis
WCS
Winslow

I just can't see WCS sliding past the Kings, he's too much of a perfect fit for DMC

Last edited:
Randle/Okafor is food defensively

still think they're gonna take him tho

I don't think they will be.

Randle and Okafor have both slimmed down to keep up and move better. More noticeably Randle, who has had a year to do so.

They will be quicker. There's an article stating that Okafor has already improved his agility from the combine, by dropping weight and training with P3.

Randle will be able to keep up with guys who bring power at the 4, and quick enough to keep up with guys who want to try and play the perimeter.

They won't be gods on defense, but they could be a net zero, maybe better on defense. And that's fine for what they'll bring on offense.

If you can find a defensive only backup at the 5, will help a bunch as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom