THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always forget that I'm on a sneaker message board until Adidas gets brought up. The hate for them always gives me a chuckle :lol:

What's wrong with what Lawson said? Steph didn't have to defend a good PG all postseason.

Last edited:
why would anyone need a whole truck of shoes at once?

why not just get them as the new releases come out

Y'all think Al Jefferson could make the all star team this year? Poor dude has never been one.
He and Lowry are locks for All-NBA

Locks?

Steph/Russ/CP3/Wall/Goran, I don't see how Lowry makes it even with Kyrie injured, he has a shot but a long one.

Al doesn't even have a shot, Gasol/Boogie/DeAndre/Drummond/Gobert **** even Vucevic will all be better at his position.

Locks?

Steph/Russ/CP3/Wall/Goran, I don't see how Lowry makes it even with Kyrie injured, he has a shot but a long one.

Al doesn't even have a shot, Gasol/Boogie/DeAndre/Drummond/Gobert **** even Vucevic will all be better at his position.
You disappoint me awwsome

150 on neither of them making it.
laugh.gif
 at you throwing money away. There's no way they're missing out on career years after losing all that weight and cutting out fried chicken 

Lebron wearing #6 in practice and the flag football player sleeve on his head.

He's this much closer to rocking the du rag in a game.

:lol:  at you throwing money away. There's no way they're missing out on career years after losing all that weight and cutting out fried chicken 

Unless Al has worked on his 3pt shot and is becoming a stretch five then he hasn't completed the offseason hyperbole checklist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom