THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when does Ty think he's getting all this time with the ball to make Steph work on defense.
maybe his plan is to make steph play defense while saving harden the energy so that he can play defense too 

I mean, he's a declining 3 point shooter.. So he has to have the ball to make Steph play any type of demanding defense.

And if Lawson has to ball, I'd be fine with Klay or Harrison's off ball defense on Harden to make him a non-factor in a play.

And that's no shade on Harden, best SG in the NBA currently, but Ty won't have the ball enough for it to make a difference on Steph Curry, and if he does, they are taking the ball out of Harden's hands, and I bet Kerr is more than happy with that.

Last edited:

ty lawson doesnt even need the basketball to take way too many shots 
smile.gif

i agree with what lawson is saying. healthy Beverly and Irving would have made a major difference in the last couple of rounds

i agree with what lawson is saying. healthy Beverly and Irving would have made a major difference in the last couple of rounds
I get exactly what he is saying.

I just can't phathom how he goes about executing this plan. He isn't the one to put that pressure on Curry.

Who does he think he is, Westbrook? Paul? Wall? He's Ty Lawson man

So when does Ty think he's getting all this time with the ball to make Steph work on defense.
maybe his plan is to make steph play defense while saving harden the energy so that he can play defense too 

I mean, he's a declining 3 point shooter.. So he has to have the ball to make Steph play any type of demanding defense.

And if Lawson has to ball, I'd be fine with Klay or Harrison's off ball defense on Harden to make him a non-factor in a play.

And that's no shade on Harden, best SG in the NBA currently, but Ty won't have the ball enough for it to make a difference on Steph Curry, and if he does, they are taking the ball out of Harden's hands, and I bet Kerr is more than happy with that.

I mean anything to help take less pressure off of Harden the better. The more threats the more it helps.

Clippers and Rockets players all talk :lol:

:smh: I swear man...I'd love to see Houston bring home a title but cats gotta quit talking and get to work. As far as Lawson's comments on making Steph work...meh. Steph wouldn't gaurd Lawson for long enough to get tired on D. They'd switch him to Ariza and let Barbosa...Iggy...or even Barnes chase Lawson before they allowed him to lose his legs chasing Lawson.

The Warriors are a nightmare matchup for the Rockets. Lawson will help but he's not the answer.

I'll probably be in the minority when I say this. I'm really not too worried about Ty's drinking record. Majority of people leave the club with some type of alcohol in their system. Nice car and twilight hours draw attention.

He's a big improvement for the rockets. I don't have the Warriors going back to back anyway, but his acquisition are the intangibles that contribute to the big picture.

I mean anything to help take less pressure off of Harden the better. The more threats the more it helps.
Exactly, Harden's usage rate doesn't need to be 50% :lol:

Whenever the ball isn't in his hands, Ty can apply pressure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom