THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe ranked 93rd best Player,.....

Last year he disputed this, I bet he doesn't say a word this year.

Do a search
laugh.gif
. It was prevalent, like 9:1 in favor of kings are garbage. Rondo and Boogie will kill each other, george karl rhetoric, Rudy "top 150" gay, stupid for trading picks to philly etc
Damn!

Yea people were on Hot Takes if this is true. I missed all of that talk. That is asinine, Kings improved greatly and I only caught the Praise, glad I missed the shade.

@MarkG_Medina: Kobe Bryant on 93rd ranking: ""Please don't ask me about silly stuff like that."

:nerd:

640x611.jpeg.c68c49b1a2d24477a924e4ddc582c8d9.large

Real.

Manu and Danny Green wear Brons from time to time. I think Manu flat out stopped after 2014 though, I know DG still wears Soldiers 
i seriously cant understand how people who aint heavy build PFs or Cs wear lebrons . they are heavy like rocks and when i wore em i felt like they reduced my speed-versatility and agility . not to mention that after then lebron 10 the lebron line is not bad but disgusting aesthitically and perforamnce wise . kobes all day man 

Time to start a new thread man.
This one is over saturated with posts, pics, gifs, videos and content.
It's affecting the way it loads.

sea manup, BigJ33, nickmaz, antidope: whoever, let's get that Official Season thread popping

Time to start a new thread man.
This one is over saturated with posts, pics, gifs, videos and content.
It's affecting the way it loads.

sea manup, BigJ33, nickmaz, antidope: whoever, let's get that Official Season thread popping

Same **** will happen in a new thread. Just might as well keep this one going.

You gotta upgrade that trap phone bruh at least to 2013 standards. Loads fine on mine. You are right tho, it will get worse and strange freaky thinks will start happening if the thread gets too heavy

Last edited:
:rofl:

Perhaps my I-net provider has slowed my signal, I used some serious bandwidth yesterday with a practice hack :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom