THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is saying someone was gonna stop Steph dude is an all time great he's gonna get his, but if you want me to believe him basically having the night off on Defense every night didn't help a lot I just can't buy that.
If Curry was struggling, then maybe Klay would decide to show up. Dude was a nonfactor and Dubs still won.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: its lit

Man people are so dismissive of the defending champs its crazy. Idk man, they beat the **** out of everybody all season long last year and almost everyone is back.

You only need to lose by 1

Naw, Style points > real points according to some of NT

Nobody is saying someone was gonna stop Steph dude is an all time great he's gonna get his, but if you want me to believe him basically having the night off on Defense every night didn't help a lot I just can't buy that.
If Curry was struggling, then maybe Klay would decide to show up. Dude was a nonfactor and Dubs still won.

The ****?

So Klay decided not to play well?

ill say it again Cash u betta than this man :lol: srs

Last edited:
Derrick Williams signed July 4th. In the time that's passed up to today, he knows '50 percent of the triangle', according to him.

At that pace, I don't think he'll be at 100 percent in two weeks when the season starts....

http://t.co/GWXz0CjkSX

HASHTAG BEHIND PACE. HASHTAG TUTOR.

he'd know 100% if he cut that awful thing on his head

You don't need to explain man. 

I feel you, a lot of people feel you. 

sidenote: Dudes had an easy trollop to the Chip, whether it was based on things they couldn't control or not, it was easy, and people will remember this more than their Chip. That sucks man.

If OKC won a Chip with in the same Circumstances that GSW just did, I wouldn't give AF what people said, I'd celebrate it the same and ignore that ish man. GS fans need to shape up man, stop acting like that.

Last edited:

sidenote: Dudes had an easy trollop to the Chip, whether it was based on things they couldn't control or not they did, and people will remember this more than their Chip. That sucks man.

If OKC won a Chip with in the same Circumstances that GSW just did, I wouldn't give AF what people said, I'd celebrate it the same and ignore that ish man. GS fans need to shape up man, stop acting like that.

bruh WHATTTTTTTTTTTT!?

how you on both sides of the fence in ONE post tho

How did this turn into the Slander Lebbywinks Hour?
laugh.gif
Around NT it's always open season on dude 
laugh.gif

sidenote: Dudes had an easy trollop to the Chip, whether it was based on things they couldn't control or not they did, and people will remember this more than their Chip. That sucks man.

bruh WHATTTTTTTTTTTT!?

bruh WHATTTTTTTTTTTT!?

The trick is to do it face down with the post in your mouth

What is happening right now....

I'm picturing the girl that Happy Gilmore hits then dumps Subway on her

"GET ME OUT OF HERE"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom