THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors are a bunch of ******* clowns.

Curry tryna act like he didn't play against back ups all playoffs.

Barely got by LeBron, Mozgov and some dudes from the local Y but wanna flex.

:rolleyes

Dennis Rodman with no coordination or agility? Wut?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Man that dude was like a Bull in a China shop. 

Don't confuse looking competent because of repetition with coordination or agility. I bet he couldn't stand on 1 leg and touch his nose without falling.

@diamond83: Draymond Green compared all those disrespecting to scorned bitter females.

@diamond83: Draymond Green: "It's funny. It's like a bitter female. Like, you ever dealt with a bitter female that's just scorned? God! That's rough."

@diamond83: Sarcastic Stephen Curry: "I just want to say, 'I apologize for us being healthy. I apologize for us playing who's in front of us.'"

@diamond83: Sarcastic Stephen Curry: "I apologize for all the accolades we've received as a team and individually. I'm very, truly sorry."
who didn't see dat turn coming, even from Steph 

Dennis Rodman with no coordination or agility? Wut? :lol: :rofl:
Man that dude was like a Bull in a China shop. 

Don't confuse looking competent because of repetition with coordination or agility. I bet he couldn't stand on 1 leg and touch his nose without falling.

You're kidding, right? :lol:

You go ahead and have this argument...not even worth it.

I do know this, after this SG discussion, I need to go re-visit that SG discussion at the beginning of last season and see who said what. 

Time to see who speaks their own mind, and who speaks as the consensus of the thread speaks. 

I mean, I get where the warriors are coming from.. you can only play the teams that are there.. and cant blame them for the injuries

but this going cause people to turn on them and all that good will going go out the window quick

I did hope okc made it in that 8th spot last year though, not just as an OKC fan.. but to see what westbrook would have done in that 1st round series, very very highly unlikely they would have won the series.. but watching westbrook snatch away a game or two would have been glorious

Last edited:
I don't even blame the Warriors. I can't remember another championship team whose success was chalked up to luck/health to this extent. Especially for a team that steamrolled the entire league all season.

Warriors are a bunch of ******* clowns.

Curry tryna act like he didn't play against back ups all playoffs.

Barely got by LeBron, Mozgov and some dudes from the local Y but wanna flex.

:rolleyes

:x

67 wins

10+ win game differential in the West

Beat 4 of the 5 members of the All-NBA team

If you want to play that "they didn't play anybody card" then Lebron is all time fraud status.

I don't even blame the Warriors. I can't remember another championship team whose success was chalked up to luck/health to this extent. Especially for a team that steamrolled most of the league all season.
fixed & then qft

Last edited:
the '15 Warriors were statistically the best team since the '96 Bulls...

they were winning it all no matter who they had to play

67 wins

If you want to play that "they didn't play anybody card" then Lebron is all time fraud status.

what did any of those points have to do with what i said? oh wait thats right... NOTHING.

I don't even blame the Warriors. I can't remember another championship team whose success was chalked up to luck/health to this extent. Especially for a team that steamrolled the entire league all season.

Has there been another team whwere it was as big a factor?

the heat had some luck with rose getting hurt and derailing the bulls but damn

Steph didn't play against a starter all playoffs with the exception of Conley and Kyrie both of whoms teams looked like they would have beat the Warriors had they played.

But they won it is what it is, we'll see how mouthy they are this year.

This is garbage.

I mean, every time Lebron makes it to the finals there's injuries excuses out the bum

67 wins

what did any of those points have to do with what i said? oh wait thats right... NOTHING.

Has there been another team whwere it was as big a factor?

the heat had some luck with rose getting hurt and derailing the bulls but damn

Steph didn't play against a starter all playoffs with the exception of Conley and Kyrie both of whoms teams looked like they would have beat the Warriors had they played.

But they won it is what it is, we'll see how mouthy they are this year.

This is garbage.

Awesome analysis. I feel much more educated.

Warriors are getting trolled, it finally got to them.

Either that or they realize the 16' season is beginning and their title that already meant Nothing to the World, is really going to matter none now. 

Them boys are looking real Off right now. They want to Make the World Love and Respect them, and it doesn't work that way, just shut up and go play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom