THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif

Does anyone know their respective winning percentages against 50+ win playoff teams? I'm starting to think that this just might be a case where Lebron doesn't get a chance to face as many as the other guys on that graphic did. Like, if he faced 8 and took out 7, that's pretty damn impressive and I can't really hold it against him for not getting a shot anymore.

[@=/u/40447/Chester-McFloppy]@Chester McFloppy[/@]
In his first stint in Cleveland he beat 1-50 win team in the playoffs the 07 Pistons and lost the other 4 times (1-4)
In Miami he beat 6-50 win teams and lost to 2
Last season 1 win and 1 loss

So if I did the math correctly that's (8 wins and 7 losses in 15 attempts)

Mediocre

Damn.

Just looked up the top three, and it appears as tho they're beating 50+ win teams at, or very near, an elite percentage, while Lebron is barely batting .500.

Yikes.

The East doesn't even have as many 50 win teams as the West, where you can win 50 and be the 8 seed. Seems kind of arbitrary of a number.

The East doesn't even have as many 50 win teams as the West, where you can win 50 and be the 8 seed. Seems kind of arbitrary of a number.

Definitely.

That's why I asked about percentages. I figured Lebron wouldn't have the opportunity to play against as many as the other guys do.

If the Kings are healthy, they should make the playoffs. Definitely have more overall talent than PHX and NOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom