THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moreland 
pimp.gif

I hope the offense looks this fluid with Cousins in there. Rondo looks good, nothing like he did with Dallas 
it's looked pretty good from the small sample i've seen. Rondo and Cousins seem to have good chemistry on the court together, they had some really effective pick n rolls

Last edited:
Laker fans are going to have fun with Young, Kobe and Williams 

Jesus at Williams' shot selection

How did Moreland go undrafted? Jesus

This Eric Moreland character for Sacramento looks interesting. Another long body for them hope he makes the team
Don't sleep on Eric.  A key part to the Kings summer league championship 
smokin.gif

unfortunately was hurt last year and had shoulder surgery so didn't get a chance to play

Last edited:
Laker fans are going to have fun with Young, Kobe and Williams 

Jesus at Williams' shot selection

They're going to be fine though. They have the next J-Kidd, a top 10 SG who is not Kobe and the most athletic 4 in the league. 55 wins minimum.

Does Ben Mac ever do anything when he's on the floor? I just don't see anything new from him that I haven't seen since his rookie year.

Does Ben Mac ever do anything when he's on the floor? I just don't see anything new from him that I haven't seen since his rookie year.
Nah, not really. the occasional highlight dunk.  He shows off some impressive passing skills every once in awhile but then he won't dribble again for the next 4 games

That athleticism and shooting stroke should translate to so much more 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom